Author Topic: Event Camera - Now in colour!  (Read 3227 times)

I made one, but instead of relying of the color changing, it relies on the brick fake killing

The "capture time" is a lot shorter than depending on the color of the brick to change

It's also a lot easier to make  :cookieMonster:

I attached the save

I made one, but instead of relying of the color changing, it relies on the brick fake killing

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uhUaJ.jpg[/img]

The "capture time" is a lot shorter than depending on the color of the brick to change

It's also a lot easier to make  :cookieMonster:

I attached the save
That is barely faster and makes a weird flat sculpture, not a picture.

Ile host a server and put up a vid of it when i get back from school :S

Interesting. Never would have thought of that.
Clearly you've never been to singapore

Neat concept.

Looks pretty cool...  I would do it on my FORT.

Update: Finally got the vid up, wanted to upload it yesterday but had to go a music concert and it was than 11:30 and i had exams so had to go to sleep :S

Heh, me and a few others are going to try and get a colour version going soon.

I can't figure this out. I'm don't event that much, I build.
I make two walls and one of the walls is On-projectile hit-self-set color-black
And the other wall with a button is, On active-Name brick-..........-Spawn projectile. Then when the projectile hits the other wall some of it turns black but some of it stays the same.

Very nice.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:13:05 PM by breadboy »

Then when the projectile hits the other wall some of it turns black but some of it stays the same.

This happens, i believe it is due to too much been ghosted all at once and blockland not been able to handle it

Wow, this is really cool.  Great job dude, both of them look wonderful.

Update: Now in colour

This happens, i believe it is due to too much been ghosted all at once and blockland not been able to handle it
Oh so I don't spawn the projectiles all at once?