Author Topic: Black Ops: Annihilation Map Pack  (Read 2510 times)

You've got to be stuffting me. Seriously? Another loving map pack just as unoriginal as the last 2?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_sazS6kfp4&feature=feedbul

I hope Treyarch noticed their fanbase for Black Ops dropped majorly a while ago.

Only in it for the zombies.

But seriously, howabout some new weapons or gamemodes?

I'm only getting it for the zombies, really.

This is why I love other companies that give you new stuff to do in multiplayer and dont use the same goddam music every time they make a trailer.

Dice I love you.

Stop complaining about a game you don't play.

God damn if you don't like it don't play it.

You mustn't need to make a new topic and try and look cool by bashing on a game.

I never said I don't play it.

God damn if you don't like it don't play it.

You mustn't need to make a new topic and try and look cool by bashing on a game.
Every time someone bashes it doesn't mean that they do it to look cool. People can share opinions, you know.

Buying it for the zombies
c:

lol totally didn't see this coming from a lightyear away

I don't even like the zombies that much but I don't like the cod games much anymore after number 4.
But the map prices are ridiculously high for such little content. Even worst if you are just in it for the zombies, 1 map=$20?

But then again that is just my opinion.

I have a prediction!

There will be a good amount of people sitting in cornors with motion sensors the ENTIRE GAME, even 2 months after the mappack comes out, even if they bought it when it comes out.

Why do people spend $15 to sit in a cornor the entire time?  Someone explain this to me.

I'd only get the DLC if it had new weapons for multiplayer or new gamemodes.