Author Topic: Does Blockland work for Mac os x 10.6  (Read 847 times)

10.6 is Snow Leopard. I noticed that BL hasn't been updated since 2009 and I think that was when Mac os x 10.5 came out, so if I get BL on a new mac running 10.6 will it be able to work? I do not want to hear pathetic comments like "Macs sucks for gaming, windows is better" thats a silly rumor because I hear people saying that the exact same way everywhere. I just want my question resolved.

Blockland v19 Released 2010-10-30 05:38:59

But wow, Halfway through 2011 and no updates yet.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 11:31:06 AM by tails »

Maybe he's working on it right now...

Yes. 10.6 does work. I am currently running Blockland on 10.6.7.

yes, but making sevrers kinda sucks :/

Who knows he might be making something amazing like Torque 3D (ya right) but still. We can all dream

Who knows he might be making something amazing like Torque 3D (ya right) but still. We can all dream
Yeah he's totally using another engine after modifying the current engine for 6 years.

Yeah he's totally using another engine after modifying the current engine for 6 years.
What people don't get is that it shouldn't be a THAT big change, since T3D is the successor to TGE.

yes, but making sevrers kinda sucks :/

Just because you can't do it properly doesn't mean that no one else can't.

What people don't get is that it shouldn't be a THAT big change, since T3D is the successor to TGE.

He'd have to basically rewrite most if not all of the game.

ONTOPIC:

It works fine. Hosting/joining is just fine. I have Mac OS X 10.6.7 and I can do everything Blockland was made to do.