Author Topic: Extrude's Pack  (Read 20715 times)

Now since you made it super high damage... ...these dont work with any realistic TDMs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, if you got shot with some bullets in real life, you'd be dead, not barely hurt.

You're a moron, learn2gun.

What is TwoGuns?

A side-view shooter by Badspot.

it reminds me of Call of Duty World At War.

it reminds me of Call of Duty World At War.
how.

also these models looks terrible imo

please add another holding hand, it looks odd to hold a shotgun with just 1 hand
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 06:26:41 PM by billy1 »

Hands ruin weapons imo. Having a character without the same color as the hands looks lame.

too bad there's no way to make the hands gray or anything.

too bad there's no way to make the hands gray or anything.

yeah, it's not like you can just make a texture edit or anything.

Where is the 38; I cant find it

Looks so much like something Gravity Cat would make, like almost all these weapons look like some of his models. Not saying you stole just giving an opinion.

Besides that, these are very cool.

please add another holding hand, it looks odd to hold a shotgun with just 1 hand
It also looks odd to see your hand stretch farther than half of your body, to hold a gun. It doesn't even look good, it looks like you had your hand chopped off your arm and someone taped it to the gun.

It also looks odd to see your hand stretch farther than half of your body, to hold a gun. It doesn't even look good, it looks like you had your hand chopped off your arm and someone taped it to the gun.
What happens when you try to fire a 12-gauge shotgun with one hand?

*muffled screaming*

OnTopic: Nice guns, I will use them in my Fort Wars. Also, I agree with the others. Add recoil with Ironsights and fix the glowing trigger.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 11:35:25 AM by curiosblockland6 »

Very nice indeed  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
Your first/second post and I already hate you.
On topic, Is it another pack where you hold high powered weapons in one hand? If so, no download.

Your first/second post and I already hate you.
On topic, Is it another pack where you hold high powered weapons in one hand? If so, no download.
yes