Author Topic: Flagger Event [81 lines]  (Read 1330 times)

Hello there. I present to you, the Flagger Event! With 76 lines and 8 commands, you can never get lost again! This neat little event will save your X and Y position so you can find where you planted your flag easily.

Commands:

">>Flag [flag name]" - Plant a flag, which basically means saving your location to a database with the name that you select yourself.

"[View Flags]" - View information about all of the flags you have planted.

"[Clear Flags]" - Clear all available information that you have stored in the database.

">>Track <flag digits>" - Pinpoint any flag you have placed with a message on the bottom of your screen telling you your distance from the destination.  To view your first flag, enter '3 4 5', to enter your second flag, enter '9 10 11'. You can find these digits by using the command 'FactFlag' or you can count the digits across with '[View Flags]'.

"FactFlag <flag digit>" - If you enter the correct digit, (these go up in sixes, 1, 7, 13, etc) it should show you information on the flag and the first digit used to track it.

"[Track Numbers]" - Shows the first five digits for each of the flag numbers.

"FLAG: <any flag number>" - Gives you the first three digits for any flag.

"POSITION: [1 or 0]" - View your current position on the map by typing either 1 or 0. If you type 1, it will show you your position. If you type 0, it will not.

If you're trying to use Track and you're failing hopelessly, here is a few digits for each of the flag numbers:

1st Flag - 3 4 5
2nd Flag - 9 10 11
3rd Flag - 15 16 17
4th Flag - 21 22 23
5th Flag - 27 28 29

The save has been included below, if you have any further issues, just find me on Blockland and ask me. The event is admittedly kind of complicated to use and explain, so I'd be happy to help.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:12:40 AM by Big Brother »

I remember testing this
It's very useful but the destination at the bottom could be rather annoying

I remember testing this
It's very useful but the destination at the bottom could be rather annoying
It's possible that I could add a toggle for it, but it hasn't bothered me that much yet.

It is very useful, but I have one question: Is it possible to make blocks show the coordinates? If yes it is probably hard for this amount of numbers.

It is very useful, but I have one question: Is it possible to make blocks show the coordinates? If yes it is probably hard for this amount of numbers.
<var:br:posx> <var:br:posy> <var:br:posz>

Added toggle for position viewing.

I remember when you were spamming Leet_Zero's chat with >>flag [insertflaghere]

I remember when you were spamming Leet_Zero's chat with >>flag [insertflaghere]

that was during testing, i will not be doing that now lol