Author Topic: Lulzsec - #AntiSec - Anon, Lulzsec & more against the World  (Read 8313 times)

Honestly dude you baffle me with your stupidity.

Greece was a republic.  They met daily and decided on every piece of legislature brought to the attention of the Forum.  We do not do that, we have too many people to do that.
dur de durr stupid.

So you're saying we're not a republic?
We do not live in a Democracy; we live in a Republic.  We don't get to vote on every issue.
So we aren't a republic, now?

You understand that the people vote their representatives into power?  The representatives that the people believe will best represent them?

Nevermind, you're going to quote my post then say "your stupid" and say something backwards against your previous posts.

dur de durr stupid.

So you're saying we're not a republic?
Hnng wrong word.  I meant to say Democracy.

My point still stands.

Hnng wrong word.  I meant to say Democracy.

My point still stands.
We do exactly what the government is trying to get us not to do, damage the security of thousands, just to fite da powa?

lulzsec can hack the cia but it can only keep minecraft down for less than 5 minutes.

Hnng wrong word.  I meant to say Democracy.

My point still stands.
Parts of Greece were democratic republics.

Parts of Greece were democratic republics.
The majority of Greece was democracy.  And besides, that has nothing to do with my original point.  America is a republic.

Lulzsec is a bunch of attention whores who only know how to SQL inject.[1]

Who thinks they're actually going to do it?

I hope they will.

I could use a good laugh to start off the summer.

i seriously do hope lulzsec tries and gets caught. that would be awesome.

tl;dr: America is literally a Democratic Republic.
Honestly dude you baffle me with your stupidity.

Greece was a *Democracy*.  They met daily and decided on every piece of legislature brought to the attention of the Forum.  We do not do that, we have too many people to do that.

Only parts of Ancient Greece were democratic, specifically Athens and some surrounding city states, though the only powerful democracy in Ancient Greece was Athens.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 03:03:44 AM by _Rave_ »

Oh great, they're at "hurr durr fight the corporations!!!!" again.
I know they keep claiming that they want to fight against the rich "evil" companies, but they are still exposing innocent people's bank accounts for the true evil people to take over.


but they are still exposing innocent people's bank accounts for the true evil people to take over.

If only Vlad the impaler was an internet user.

I heard he makes forests, he must be green.