Author Topic: Post Your Special Equipment  (Read 3677 times)

Bump

I officially hate Dell.  Stupid XPS quit working.  Good thing I can return it and spend the last of my Easter money on the new HP Compaq I've had my eye on for awhile.  Pics later on in the day.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 04:26:53 PM by Volko »

Bump.

Finally installed my new compy c:

Now I need to install the Linksys Wireless Network cable.

Where2find System specs

Also I'll see if I can get a picture of my horribly messy desktop space. I'm serious about the messy. Candy and gum wrappers, broken headphones, a Gameboy Advance, ect.

Monitor: 24" Acer monitor that came with my other PC
Computer: Custom built
Mouse: Logitech G9x
Keyboard: Logitech something that I forget the name of
Miscellaneous: 150Gb external flash drive, another computer, PS3, 46" LCD TV + HDMI input switch between PC and PS3
Favorite Progams: Chrome, GIMP, Steam(when its not breaking stuff), other stuff i cant remember
Desktop:

Equipment:
I lack a camera at the moment

Specs:
CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition
Graphics: Radeon HD 6850, overclocked
Memory: 8Gb DDR3
HDD: 1TB Internal + two 2TB networked RAID 0 drives which everything is backed up on

I downloaded rainmeter the other night, currently it's almost default. But I'm working on a custom skin for it.
Also desktop is something I took in Gran Turismo 5

Monitor: HP VS17e (power button is gone)
Computer: Dell XPS Studio 8000
Mouse: Standard laser Dell
Keyboard: Dell
Miscellaneous: iHome iH8 iPod speaker dock, GE land-line phone, Logitech attack 3 joystick, Logitech C310 webcam, Logitech X-140 2.0 surround speakers, Targus 4 port USB hub (hanging from the top of my computer), Dell V305 color printer, gum wrappers, a Flip camera, various drinks and foods

Favorite Programs: Gratuitous Space Battles, Blockland, and Firefox 5.

pics:

specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM (6 gigs lol)
Available OS Memory: 6136MB RAM
HD: 500 GB hard drive

I demand to know how you made your computer look like that, it looks like ubuntu which is simply the best looking OS I have ever seen.

I demand to know how you made your computer look like that, it looks like ubuntu which is simply the best looking OS I have ever seen.
If you're talking about the meters and clock, I'm pretty sure he's just using rainmeter with a skin. Nothing to do with ubuntu.
www.rainmeter.net