Author Topic: I've come to the realization of how much my life really sucks.  (Read 13445 times)

Plus a terabyte SSD wouldn't hurt.
dude...
no...

a loving PETABYTE
a petabyte = 1,024TB

Your narrowmindedness, stupidity, and lack of common sense baffles me beyond belief. Money can not buy you happiness, and money doesn't make you happy. You may have a false sense of security because you have that size of a wallet, but once you get everything you want, materialwise, you realize how much you want certain emotional things.

If you honestly think getting multi-million dollars put into your estate makes you happy, you're a loving failure.

wrooooooong

money buys the stuff that makes people happy, therefore being indirectly responsible for your happiness

dude...
no...

a loving PETABYTE
a petabyte = 1,024TB
That only exists in storage racks of hard drives, i.e. LOTS and LOTS of TB HDDs.  Plus what the forget would a single person do with a petabyte?  I don't have that much stuff.

I'd buy an 80GB SSD for Windows, 1TB for Games, 1TB for pictures, music and movies, and 1TB for FRAPS recording and other such.

research
A LOT
OF research

Plus what the forget would a single person do with a petabyte?

DOWNLOAD THE INTERNET

DOWNLOAD THE INTERNET

Download a car.
Money not buying happiness is a biblical proverb that warned that the riches of the world were fleeting and only eternal reward for service to Christ would provide lasting happiness.

In the real world, people who are rich and smart are happy.

wrong. Money buys material posessions who's lust wears off.

The craving and need for acceptance, love, family whatever can't be purchased. At least not true feelings of it.

I find that hard to believe.
I don't know what to say, except save up a good amount of money to get a small house or something, get a good education, and move the forget out as soon as you can.
>>Save up a good amount of money

wrong. Money buys material posessions who's lust wears off.

The craving and need for acceptance, love, family whatever can't be purchased. At least not true feelings of it.

how hard can it be to make friends as a millionaire? seriously

>>Save up a good amount of money
Don't you see the guy's name?
He's obviously a forgetin' handicap, not to mention he spoke without being spoken to.

this

gabe newell is the biggest fatass ever and he still forgets bitches because he's loaded

Rich people always have "problems"

Its not difficult. But will those friends stick by you if by some crazy reason you go bankrupt?

Probably not.

this

gabe newell is the biggest fatass ever and he still forgets bitches because he's loaded

Thats not friendship, Thats just people loving him because of his money.

Rich people always have "problems"
m-m-my- my daddy says not to t-t- talk to strang- gers
he s-s- says they'll try t- to take his m- money