Author Topic: I've come to the realization of how much my life really sucks.  (Read 13184 times)

Monocle, the secret to happiness when you have lots of money is donating. It may sound stupid, but the more you donate, the better you feel. You'll be helping your fellow man out of problems that would cause people in the upper classes to commit Self Delete, and perhaps actually be helping save someone's life. If not helping save someone's life, you will still be helping them live a little longer. Just let someone have a second chance, even if they don't deserve it. The right thing to do can leave you feeling great, and can even end this depression.

What the forget why would you do drugs when you're trying to be "happy?"
You loving handicap.
Monocle, the secret to happiness when you have lots of money is donating. It may sound stupid, but the more you donate, the better you feel.
asking for money in a serious thread
tsk tsk

You loving handicap.asking for money in a serious thread
tsk tsk

who cares if this is serious?

monocle, it would make you happier to give me all of your money

I lol'd, you should be a researcho writer.
forget you should have scene the cyber i did with this girl who wanted to cyber with me lol i made it as detailed as possible and ended with me "Releasing some cum into her warm tight pusillanimous individual, then i greedily stuf my rooster into your mouth, releasing semen, then i pull out my big, pulsating rooster and release the rest of my cum onto your beutiful, innocent face." oh god that stuff is so much fun to write :DDD

You had 3 simultaneous climaxs? :I

Charlotte's Web chin up song is needed.

Also, don't we make you happy? :c

That's the second dumbest thing I've heard this month, the first being Robo Noob stating he wants to buy a pipe so he can smoke weed in the bathroom at school.

forget you should have scene the cyber i did with this girl who wanted to cyber with me lol i made it as detailed as possible and ended with me "Releasing some cum into her warm tight pusillanimous individual, then i greedily stuf my rooster into your mouth, releasing semen, then i pull out my big, pulsating rooster and release the rest of my cum onto your beutiful, innocent face." oh god that stuff is so much fun to write :DDD
I think you crossed the line into sicko.

That's the second dumbest thing I've heard this month, the first being Robo Noob stating he wants to buy a pipe so he can smoke weed in the bathroom at school.
I think you crossed the line into sicko.
i dont give a forget that stuffs fun to write, try writing some.

And when it's the chick coming over:

"Hi, I-"

"TITS. love MODE ENGAGE, DESTROY MODE INITIATED. RAAAAAAH snake MAN TO THE RESCUE"

"oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,ooooohh,oh,oh,oh"

"RRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHH"

":| kthxbai"
Don't forget the incredibly fake and boner-ruining "screams" they usually do.

"OOOH MY GOD YOUR snake IN MY VAGINA OH MY GOD YES (repeat "yes" over 1000 times)"

My mother kicked me out of my room and made me find a place to stay so my brother could sleep in my room (the one she likes)

My basement flooded 3 feet of water.

My basement had an electrical fire because of the previously mentioned water.

Today;

I was with my girlfriend and there was a tornado, when I got driven home, I couldn't get into my house because there was a 40,000watt, no that's not a typo, fourty THOUSAND watt power line in my lawn and I couldn't get within a block of my house for fear of getting electrocuted, and if I would the police would detain me. So I sat outside calling my mother, I called her 102 times to see what's wrong, when she finally answers 2 hours later of me sitting in the pouring rain that's freezing cold, she says to me 'why the forget did you call me so many times?' My response 'well, I'm stuck outside the house because the tornado knocked powerlines out and they won't let me in the house' she said 'not my problem where you go, I'm safe and at someones house, good luck' and she hung up on me. Well after sitting outside for another 25 minutes the police show up and take me to the police station because I'm a minor and they couldn't let me stay outside, they called my mother and told her to come get me, when she showed up, she looked at me and said this, word for word 'Youre a selfish, helpless brat, get in the loving car'. I said 'im sorry I couldn't go anywhere..' she said 'you should be'. I don't understand this.. forget my life.

Tldr; forget off.

OK I`m really sorry, but yours mom`s an ASS
I feel bad for you :(

Edit: I apologize if I`m wrong, but isn't purposefully leaving your own child stranded in (insert where you were at here) because a tornado knocked down a 40,000 watt power line, blocking your way inside your house SOME sort of child abuse/neglect?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:25:09 PM by Kimmia »

You loving handicap.asking for money in a serious thread
tsk tsk
I wasn't asking for money. I was just saying what has always worked.

His family is loaded, not him directly. His grandfather could take a piss worth a million dollars and not notice.

Well I suppose that if weed makes you happy, go right ahead.
I really just don't care what you do.
Weed may not be dangerous, but Vicodin can be.
It was a joke. :panda:

So uh...kinda curious what's goin' on with Martin Monocle...heard anything from him Triple?