Author Topic: Christian Rock Pack "Switchfooters!"  (Read 22923 times)

BUMP coz i want switchfoot meant to live ASAP plz blockcop
Sorry about the wait bro, Boy scouts keeps me busy plus school work, But i'll get to work on it right now

/EpicAwesomeJesusBumpz

Added 3 new songs:

Switchfoot - Meant To Live
Switchfoot - This Is Your Life
Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying
If You've already downloaded this pack, Please redownload for theses songs. Remember to check this topic often for more updates coming soon.

How about you add some decent songs.

My Sweet Lord by George Harrison.
Jesus is Just Alright by the Doobie Brothers.
Spirit in the Sky by Doctor and the Medics

Hopefully this sample of REAL rock will help you out.

How about you add some decent songs.

Hopefully this sample of REAL rock will help you out.
Didn't have to be so nasty about it.
My Sweet Lord by George Harrison.
Jesus is Just Alright by the Doobie Brothers.
Spirit in the Sky by Doctor and the Medics
Also thanks for the request

Didn't have to be so nasty about it
baby i like nasty

plus this aint rock to me without some classics

plus this aint rock to me without some classics
Cause its just not the same
baby i like nasty
Man you nasty.

can you add Build Us Back by Newsboys???

Heh, lol christians. People actually listen to this stuff?

Heh, lol christians. People actually listen to this stuff?
that's really uncalled for..
christian music =/= crap

that's really uncalled for..
christian music =/= crap
Majority of it is crap though. For some reason OP refuses to add the only decent Christian rock songs--the ones I suggested.

Majority of it is crap though. For some reason OP refuses to add the only decent Christian rock songs--the ones I suggested.
opinions opinions.
Recently Newsboys were rated just above Justin Bieber. (#5 in ratings) I admit that I don't like his music and I might describe it as "crap." lol
But he has a ton of fans, so if Newsboys got rated above him as far as albums sold (at least in 1 area,) then they are pretty good.
I imagine that what you're thinking of as "christian music" is probably worship music. which isn't the same. When a lot of people think of christian music they think of slow boring chanty hyms.

On topic: Can you get some of Newsboys newer songs too? Or steven churtis chapmen. Although I don't know if the latter counts as rock. lol

Ok im a christain but i hate christain rock... I prefer christain Wrap or Hip-Hop.

Ok im a christain but i hate christain rock... I prefer christain Wrap or Hip-Hop.

Then Group 1 Crew is for you

Block cop, thanks, I'm a heck of a Christian, and I just love Christian music! Now I'm listening to this whenever I go build, or just join some random server!