Author Topic: What supplies would you bring in a Zombie Apocalypse?  (Read 26428 times)

-my shotgun
-ammo (3 packs of 100 shells)
-2 nalgene bottles
-4 platypus bottles
-my hiking backpack
-2 pairs extra clothes
-4 pair socks
-canned food and stuff (2 meals a day, substitute 1 can for a meal)
-a tent, but only for setting up maybe on a rooftop or if im in a forest
strategies- head for forests, or if there is a lone tall building away from cities or suburbs, take residence in top floor/roof and clear it out

-my shotgun
-ammo (3 packs of 100 shells)
-2 nalgene bottles
-4 platypus bottles
-my hiking backpack
-2 pairs extra clothes
-4 pair socks
-canned food and stuff (2 meals a day, substitute 1 can for a meal)
-a tent, but only for setting up maybe on a rooftop or if im in a forest
strategies- head for forests, or if there is a lone tall building away from cities or suburbs, take residence in top floor/roof and clear it out
I see no flashlight or batteries, how the hell are you gonna see?

a crowbar is the best defense against zombies, have fun shooting you automatic rifles, and attracting a million zombies
The only thing it would be useful is prying things open. There are plenty of things that would be better weapons than a crowbar that are about the same size, like a kitchen knife or a hatchet or a pipe wrench. Hell, a regular claw hammer would be a better tool than a crowbar.

I'd do one of the two:

Hero's Route:
-Modify car radio to blast input as loud as possible in every possible direction.
-Get a few extra tanks of gas to fill the backseat
-Modify gas tank to automatically draw from extra tanks as well
-Get a road map
-Drive along blasting music all over the city until all the zombies are following you
-Drive backwards and run over all of them.

Survivor's Route:
-Get a Van
-Pack it full of food, water, several MP7A1s, and ammunition
-Grab a Bible, a Zombie survival guide, and a Military survival guide
-Get several car batteries and wire to create a DC-AC power adapter (to recharge stuff)
-Get my laptop
-Get iPhone
-Find friends that are still alive
-Drive into the sunset, slaying zombies through the windows of this Van.

a crowbar is the best defense against zombies, have fun shooting you automatic rifles, and attracting a million zombies

Have fun carrying around a heavy sharpened piece of metal and having to hit zombies with it over and over (swinging it and having to pull it out of the zombie's body once it digs in would lead to your death for being slow, clumsy and a nerd who thinks melee weapons are so loving easy and powerful)

ID Bring A ARMY OF SURVIVORS AND GORdon FREEMAN  :cookieMonster:

You guys aren't thinking this clearly.

You can get infected by the zombie virus through scratches, cuts, blood, etc. There is going to be broken glass and other things that would cut you on. If you get just one single cut and you so happen to have the virus on your body then you will be a zombie.

Yeah there's going to be glass flying through midair constantly cutting you. The only way you'll get cut is if you're clumsy/not attentive to what you're walking through.

Yeah there's going to be glass flying through midair constantly cutting you. The only way you'll get cut is if you're clumsy/not attentive to what you're walking through.

A zombie could push you into broken glass, you could try getting through a broken window, you could get cut on a nail sticking out, something could fall on you, etc.

Water, at least a couple of days worth of water, some gauze, isopropyl alcohol, at least 200 shotgun shells, a pump action shotgun, and my running shoes.

In any zombie movie/game/whatever there's always the group of people that are immune to the virus.  If you're immune then you're just trying to survive a beating, fuq the virus.

In any zombie movie/game/whatever there's always the group of people that are immune to the virus.  If you're immune then you're just trying to survive a beating, fuq the virus.
in world war z nobody is immune to the virus, but it can only be passed by fluids

I would just have a Deagle and a medkit and a ammo belt for holding like pills ammo and grenades i don't need to go rambo. Oh and some food like twinkies and a destrution crowbar the one my dad has is pretty light i can swing it back and forth pretty easily
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:01:30 PM by lilpappaknox »