Author Topic: Land-Water car  (Read 3535 times)

Bloko air boat from HL2. You will rule :)

maybe he wants a shimwagen or however its spelled... its a german jeep that goes on water and land.

I LIKE ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!  :iceCream:

Ummm.... that was totally... random. Yeah... I like  :iceCream: too but I don't post something to help someone out then make something completely random... like so:
Me: You have to make it 64x64 for it to fit.
Someone else: Oh...
Me: ....
Me: *Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* you!

:Insert curse word here: ^

(that was just an example.)

Back on topic:
It would be cool to have a land/water car/boat. You could use a jeep script and add the raft script so when you drive into water fast you'll sail across. :D That might actually work.

I think we'd be best off waiting for Rot's (I think it's Rot's) boat first.

It would be nice.  When the server is flooding dont worry.  But in real life there are cars like that they call ducks.  I have road them in 2 places.

It would be nice.  When the server is flooding dont worry.  But in real life there are cars like that they call ducks.  I have road them in 2 places.

Did you even look at the first page?

You could use a jeep script and add the raft script so when you drive into water fast you'll sail across. :D That might actually work.

You could use a jeep script and add the raft script so when you drive into water fast you'll sail across. :D That might actually work.

fine ill try this will be hilarious if it works