Author Topic: BattleStar Galactica Megatopic (the new series)  (Read 6167 times)



BETTER THEN THE NEW ONE GUYS!

bump because frontrox wanted me to over skype because he is a lazy furfriend/doesn't want to triplepost and not look cool.

whatever



Shameless triple post.

Seriously?

1. I doubt you've even seen the old one, or the new one.
2. the old ones suck beyond belief.
WHAT

HOW DARE YOUUUuu

I am so making a variant version of one of those battlestars (In a way that it won't look like it alot so I don't annoy Comr4de)

I am so making a variant version of one of those battlestars (In a way that it won't look like it alot so I don't annoy Comr4de)
His are almost exactly the same.

WHAT

HOW DARE YOUUUuu
/gloveslap

I am so making a variant version of one of those battlestars (In a way that it won't look like it alot so I don't annoy Comr4de)
Oh boy time to get this stuffe started


« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 11:38:15 PM by Frontrox »


Comr4de should build one of those ships.

He already has, but it isn't very accurate.