Author Topic: Black Ops Weps?  (Read 1938 times)

Black Ops Weapons? Black Ops didn't invent weapons, idiot. I know you're identifying them by class by using a game title, but seeing all of these CoD gun request boards gets tiring.

Black Ops Weapons? Black Ops didn't invent weapons, idiot. I know you're identifying them by class by using a game title, but seeing all of these CoD gun request boards gets tiring.

Oh my god, please, leave and kill yourself. I am tired of you starfishs.

Just stating my opinion, Mr. Opinion Police. I can say I don't like these boards if I want to, idiot.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 01:45:37 PM by Jairo »

We're tired of your stupid bullstuff. We don't care about Black Ops weapons, if you really like BO that much, loving play it. I don't want this advanced weaponry stuff, as most people don't.

We're tired of your stupid bullstuff. We don't care about Black Ops weapons, if you really like BO that much, loving play it. I don't want this advanced weaponry stuff, as most people don't.

I personally don't care about Black-ops weapons in Blockland, but topics like these will keep on coming.
Just wait for the inflow of Modern Warefare 3 weapon requests when it comes out. (If it has not already)

I want this more.
Omfg, when is that game released? I'm so gonna buy it.

I don't like BO, in my option, it is bullstuff, the only cool thing with BO is the single player. what I do is defending the guy who posted, not the game and not stating my option. All of you starfishs thinks that the guy who posted thinks Treyarch or infinity ward made up the guns featured in the games. Guess what. You starfishs are the ones that think that they did.

Think before you post, or go kill yourself.

Well i modeled alot of them so i guess i can lock this.