Author Topic: Back to the Future 4?  (Read 1308 times)

Great, I did some Googling and a remake of it isn't actually implausible and might have gone ahead; you may have actually caught a glimpse of it.

Bet its gonna suck ass and ruin the classic.

well the ending of number three did set it up for a fourth.

Bet its gonna suck ass and ruin the classic.
Agreed, but it might be worth watching

Also take a picture of the car :o
This is what it looked like

The first and second were pretty awesome, the third was alright, a fourth is guaranteed to be stuff. It'll follow the trend of stuffty fourth movies, like Alien 4, Indiana Jones 4, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Karate Kid 4, Jaws 4, Superman 4, and so on.

The first and second were pretty awesome, the third was alright, a fourth is guaranteed to be stuff. It'll follow the trend of stuffty fourth movies, like Alien 4, Indiana Jones 4, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Karate Kid 4, Jaws 4, Superman 4, and so on.
/this

stuffty actor jayden smith gets into yet another movie due to his washed up father's money.
Great.

I see that it's going to be directed by Michael Bay, no wonder why they've switched actors. forget that I want Michael J. Fox not Shia Labeouf. :C
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:21:17 AM by Lesrock »

I thought superman returns was alright

jaws 3d was stuff.

The true "Back to the future 4" in my opinion is the series of games Telltale Games did.