Author Topic: Wedge Ramps  (Read 4832 times)

So, its kinda like a Ramp, but cut in Tiny slices, and looks like a Wedge?
/support
No. It's this.

no

take a reg 3x3 ramp, and cut off 1 square of the pointy end where the two ramp sides meet

Noo.. I'm pretty sure he wants these two ramps. The other sizes too.

Noo.. I'm pretty sure he wants these two ramps. The other sizes too.

I love yooouuuuu

I love yooouuuuu
Only if it wasn't such a huge job to get them in game. Making a model is a piece of cake.

What about the studs on top? Do those present difficulty?

My problem is the UVs and normals. I have no idea how those work. I can get the bricks in game and and them work build wise but the normals and UVs will be messed up.

My problem is the UVs and normals. I have no idea how those work. I can get the bricks in game and and them work build wise but the normals and UVs will be messed up.

Darn :c

Is there anyone else with experience in custom brick creation that may be able to lend a hand? :o

Darn :c

Is there anyone else with experience in custom brick creation that may be able to lend a hand? :o
Tophius has already helped me. Only if Destiny's blb creator would work. A few clicks and done.

oh stuff. I didn't get it at first.

This is a thing I want.

This irritates me a lot. There aren't too many wedge ramps to make and they are very easy to physically get into the game. he visual side is screwed up though. I have no idea about the UVs and normals. If I knew how to do those two, I could have these released in a week.

Please learn, for the sake of Blocklanders everywhere.
And remember, kiddies, inverted ramps are tasty too!

But I'm so very lazy..

But I'm so very lazy..
Bah! Do it now, or I will hope that your mother explodes!