Author Topic: Wedge Ramps  (Read 4836 times)

how does that brick work

I think it's safe to say I can't do special bricks until Destiny fixes his OBJ2BLB.

Hint: That's the ghost brick because the actual brick is invisible.

mindforget

also yes from what I can tell that is "=" except that they're slightly different angles

You really can't tell the difference between these two bricks? The one on the left is one from your image of a lego brick. The one on the right is what I made.

oh I see you're making up bricks

No really? I can't find pole bricks either, or vehicle spawns, or player spawns! I wonder why?

It's not really necessary to keep to what Lego started out with. This is not a Lego game, though it could have been.
He's making up bricks, as you say, but that's normal.

No really? I can't find pole bricks either, or vehicle spawns, or player spawns! I wonder why?

It's not really necessary to keep to what Lego started out with. This is not a Lego game, though it could have been.
He's making up bricks, as you say, but that's normal.
I never said it wasn't

boob

Giant bump to get Demian to make these darn things!

This irritates me a lot. There aren't too many wedge ramps to make and they are very easy to physically get into the game. he visual side is screwed up though. I have no idea about the UVs and normals. If I knew how to do those two, I could have these released in a week.

I have NO IDEA what you are talkin about, so dont go askin me.