Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30549 times)

I'm not as arrogant as you think. I was the stereotypical drug-hater when I first entered these arguments. My opinion has compromised and changed greatly after all the intelligent discussion surrounding this (mostly with yuki, not you). Our government needs to educate, not keep ignorant. Regulated production and distribution is a must. I damn well understand what civil disobedience is. I'm not afraid of the government, I'm agreeing with some of it's principles because they are, well, good in MY opinion.

The irony of your last paragraph is that once you lost your last argument you immediately switched to calling all who disagreed with you "trolls" as a pathetic last resort.
>arrogance
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 04:30:10 AM by Narkro555 »

The irony of your last paragraph is that once you lost your last argument you immediately switched to calling all who disagreed with you "trolls" as a pathetic last resort.

I think you're incredibly arrogant, you believe you're better then anyone that smokes Cannabis even though it's a simple life-style choice, it's like thinking you're better for being a Vegetarian.  I did not lose the debate, I simple refused to continue due to the trolling, due to the majority of you trolling I realized it was pointless to have a logical debate and began to illogically spew retorts as well, you became mad and it was humorous.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 04:36:48 AM by Desolation »

Though if we make pot legal, we risk bringing an in even bigger wave of 420XXXSMOKEDATBONGMASTERSHEFS NIPAHKILLAHs, so I'm on the fence about it.

I think you're incredibly arrogant, you believe you're better then anyone that smokes Cannabis even though it's a simple life-style choice, it's like thinking you're better for being a Vegetarian.  I did not lose the debate, I simple refused to continue due to the trolling, due to the majority of you trolling I realized it was pointless to have a logical debate and began to illogically spew retorts as well, you became mad and it was humorous.
It's similar to smokers. If someone is smoking, do you think well of them? Vegetarians aren't doing anything bad. In fact, their lifestyle is healthier in general. Drugs, however, have no positive affect on your body besides short bursts of fake happiness.

And since when does a strict argument makes me a troll?

And since when does a strict argument makes me a troll?

hey handicap its normal for people to or not to ride rollercoasters and its normal for them to or not to watch movies so if you do either one you're not different

It's not fun to be clumsy(ow), it's not neat to think anxious thoughts (PS that's a bad thing), it's not fun to be light-headed, not remembering what you did is stupid, and you are seriously forgeted up. None of those are enjoyable whatsoever, so unless you're on some sort of drug right now I'd go get admitted to a mental hospital.
Yeah, I'd say I'm done here too. I just simply cannot understand how any of those are fun. Those are negative affects. Everybody thinks that. I have nothing more to say. Why you like this drug is mind-blowing.

'Your opinion is different then mine, OMG GOTO MENTAL HOSPITAL!!!1!1!'

But I'm not clumsy from doing Marijuana!1! Didn't you say you liked being clumsy?

'Don't let the door hit you on the way out.'
It comes from a time when doors were on spring hinges and if you paused in the doorway while exiting, the door would spring closed behind you and hit you on the backside.

Certainly sounded like you were mimicking me on that. I honestly think it should be the other way around. Banging into objects is not fun, so why you enjoy being clumsy is nothing short of mind-boggling.

Even though I clearly stated I only like to be slightly clumsy/goofy.

>Staggering/swaying
>not falling down
>???

Oh, and I love your signature.
Creativity has nothing to do with it. Abusing drugs is stupid. The government protecting us from it is all of a sudden bad for doing so, so now you need to claim that we aren't free? FITE DA POWA MAN

'Oh no, I'm losing the debate, let me check his profile for some information in a sad attempt to get the upper-hand on him! Oh look, a generalized quote, I can manipulate this to forget with him!'

Back to the wonderland of side affects again? Having all of those at once would make me want to die quietly, not feel euphorically, and those are literally defined as bad things.

Definition of "Light-headed"
faint: weak and likely to lose consciousness; "suddenly felt faint from the pain"; "was sick and faint from hunger"; "felt light in the head"; "a swooning fit"; "light-headed with wine"; "light-headed from lack of sleep"

I can understand all sorts of opinions, and the reasons behind them. But wanting such a feeling is flat-out mind-boggling.

You've never experienced the feeling, therefor you can not comprehend what it feels like.

Also, in response to your edit: I would certainly stand up against the government implementing various "big brother" style controls. I'm against the proposition of monitoring internet use that was brought up then brought down by the majority. I'm positive things like what you've stated will never happen as long as our constitution stays the way it is. However, I think making a drug proven to be linked to misfortune one way or the other illegal is nowhere close to some big brother scheme. The United States has a constitution that prevents our government from doing totalitarian-style rule. Also keep in mind that nothing like that will pass, since the government is made up of and is ultimately controlled by normal people. The edgy kind make it seem like our government is some evil all-powerful entity out to get us.
I've read your posts plenty. You are obviously the kind of person who disobeys simply because you think it's cool to. Just look at the recent arguments and your drama topic. And when did I say "OMG WEED IS NOT RACISMSMSMSMS"?

Why is alchohol legal if it is most certainly "proven to lead to misfortune". My closing statement is, you dumb and stuff.

Why is alchohol legal if it is most certainly "proven to lead to misfortune".
Because, like Tobacco, the alcoholic beverage lobby and tradition has taken firm hold in society, like the tobacco lobby. I'm not talking about things like medical alcohol, I support that, as well as MEDICAL Marijuana.

And on the topic of alcoholic beverages,

http://nutrition.about.com/od/hydrationwater/a/beer_Nutrition.htm

I'd say it's much better

It's not addictive by itself. It gives people a high which makes some people want to go after it. Unlike smoking which has Nicotine to make your body eventually needing more.

It's not addictive by itself. It gives people a high which makes some people want to go after it. Unlike smoking which has Nicotine to make your body eventually needing more.
Marijuana=Indirect addiction then

It's not addictive by itself.

You realize a chemical dependency and addiction are two different things right? Chemical dependency also causes addiction, but because there's no chemical dependency to THC doesn't mean marijuna isn't addictive and that people don't get addicted to the high it gives.

Because, like Tobacco, the alcoholic beverage lobby and tradition has taken firm hold in society, like the tobacco lobby. I'm not talking about things like medical alcohol, I support that, as well as MEDICAL Marijuana.

And on the topic of alcoholic beverages,

http://nutrition.about.com/od/hydrationwater/a/beer_Nutrition.htm

I'd say it's much better
You're loving stupid, like holy stuff you're loving stupid
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 08:56:01 AM by devildogelite »

Marijuana=Indirect addiction then
Literally anything can have an indirect addiction.
Including posting on these forums.

Yeah, narkro still has a while to go before he stops sounding stupid.

It's part of being people.
They drink fuel and smoke plants.