Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30635 times)

Uh oh, our president doesn't like the idea of letting everyone get their hands on an addictive substance! Disregard his other qualities and vote for someone else!

LIKE HIS CHARISMA! and um..........

um...........

I dunno  :cookieMonster:

Same type of dumbstuff reciprocated information narko posts, essentially all worthless and entirely unresearched (oh the irony).
The fact that he thinks he's right makes him right.
At least in his mind

Uh oh, our president doesn't like the idea of letting everyone get their hands on an addictive substance! Disregard his other qualities and vote for someone else!
He has no qualities. Ron Paul 2012 :D

Cannabis is not chemically addictive, you do not suffer withdrawal effects from Cannabis. We have had this discussion many times. It's quite funny considering you blame Marijuana for short-term memory loss.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUiLssjkjNY

Perfect example of a legitimate documentary that states how Marijuana is addictive, and how Christ will save us from the addicting chemical that's worse then Cocaine!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:05:22 AM by Desolation »

It astonishes me that Narko is still bothering with that.

"Once it gets legalized, everyone will be addicted to the drug!!!!"

He has completely ignored the legitimate debate on multiple occasions, I'm tired of it. Also, I would like you to elaborate as to how that exactly makes me stupid?

'Oh, he has a different opinion then mine, that means he's dumbz'
Your opinion is stupid because you only judge him on how he won't make marijuana legal. That's the only reason you won't vote for him, while he may do other things that are good, nope, you won't vote for him because HE WONT MAEK MARIJANA LEGAL OMG!!

Your opinion is stupid because you only judge him on how he won't make marijuana legal. That's the only reason you won't vote for him, while he may do other things that are good, nope, you won't vote for him because HE WONT MAEK MARIJANA LEGAL OMG!!

'Yes we can, but won't'

I don't judge him because he won't make Marijuana legal, I judge him because he refuses to have a legitimate discussion on the topic of Cannabis upon fear of political capital. Hemp is a perfect example, Obama refuses to even touch the subject yet Hemp has a THC concentration of <= 0.3%, therefor you are not able to get high from the product, yet it's still thrown into the category of Marijuana, it's because politicians do not run the country anymore, companies and industry makes the major decisions and with such I do not like Obama because he will not stand up to the corruption.

it's because politicians do not run the country anymore, companies and industry makes the major decisions and with such I do not like Obama because he will not stand up to the corruption.

Sounds like a hipster theory.

Where is your proof?

Also, economics are mainly controlled by companies, yes, but this is a capitalist country at the core so of course companies have a say there.

I dun lik obamer cuz hes a black

Sounds like a hipster theory.

Where is your proof?

Also, economics are mainly controlled by companies, yes, but this is a capitalist country at the core so of course companies have a say there.

Marijuana is currently ranked as a Schedule I drug, a drug that's 'apparently' worse then Cocaine(Schedule II.) You would have to be uneducated or completely ignorant to accept this as a fact, yet the majority of politicians would rather bury the issue then admit to the fact that the government was/is wrong.

This country was not formed as a Plutocracy, yet we're heading down that road at an alarming rate. Politicians strive to please Industry rather then its People, corruption can be seen blatantly at this level.

I dun lik obamer cuz hes a black

Really then?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:29:57 AM by Desolation »

This country was not formed as a Plutocracy, yet we're heading down that road at an alarming rate. Politicians strive to please Industry rather then its People, corruption can be seen blatantly at this level.

It's very tricky in politics considering you have to please industry in some way but not give in to all of their demands. Usually it's best to leave them alone, but sometimes some form of intervention may be necessary. You also have to appease the masses, but also make sure they are able to become educated and see the full implications of most political and economic moves.

Anyways, why is it industry's fault that Marijuana is considered a deadly substance officially? I would turn a closer eye to conservative parents and older people.

Anyways, why is it industry's fault that Marijuana is considered a deadly substance officially? I would turn a closer eye to conservative parents and older people.

The lumber industry wanted Hemp banned because it was more efficient for making Paper, Oil Tycoons wanted Hemp banned because it was a renewable source of oil, the Cotton industry wanted Hemp banned because it is the most durable/strong natural occurring fiber on Earth. The majority of industry wanted Hemp banned due to the fact that Hemp was so durable, Hemp attempted to replace many products that were already thriving / profitable.

Propaganda is a strong force, once the companies began their 'Smear Campaigns'(Reefer Madness) the majority of Americans jumped on without any real research.

Here we go again.

'Marijuana is equally dangerous to all Schedule I drugs, such as Heroin! Oh, but it's not as dangerous as Cocaine!'

http://blog.norml.org/2011/07/08/federal-government-reaffirms-flat-earth-position-regarding-medical-cannabis/

Mirror: http://networkedblogs.com/kaQNP