Author Topic: [100x70] Experiment Z - SWEET SEMEN OF BABY JESUS! ZOMBIES!  (Read 29823 times)

Hey

Hey

forget you fedoras are cool.
FEDORAS GOOD!

Ontopic: Take the 357. Magnum and go kill some zombies!

Ontopic: Take the 357. Magnum and go kill some zombies
How do you know it's a .357 magnum? You need to read the gun before you know what it is. It might be a .500 magnum! And the box of ammo could be birdshot! You don't want to accidentally bring a shotgun to fight zombies, do you?

READ GUN
READ BOX
then READ NOTE

the lack of updates on this post is perplexing

READ GUN. READ BOX. READ NOTE

There aren't really any words on the gun, but from what the box tells you it's obviously a .357, so that's pretty cool. It also gives you 12 extra bullets. Sweet! As for the note, it looks like another one from your father.

Bill,

If you're reading this, you've already killed your first zombie or you ran away from it. But, knowing that you're my son, you've obviously killed him and stripped him of his pelt. It's okay if you didn't get his pelt, it'd just be a nice rug for me when I get back. Any how, you've also hunted around the house for keys and gotten into this desk. If you didn't open it with a key, just disregard the rest of the note and look at the P.S.  Well, it's finally here Billy, the zombie apocalypse! Sadly, I won't get to show you the legitimate way to break zombie necks and kill zombies with all of those judo moves I told you about, but this gun will do just the same. Only less awesome. Now, worse things are going to come later, so you're going to need a crack team of mates to get going. Barney down at the drug store might be able to help you out, or maybe Wallace's kid who lives East of here. Either way, you need to get some help. Don't care who it is, just get going. Hopefully I'll catch you later.

Later kid,
-Dad

P.S. - Go into your me and your mother's room, find a belt, and mercilessly whip yourself at least one hundred times for disobeying me and not unlocking the drawer with a key.

For some reason, I see Bills dad looking like Saxton Hale.

Go get that team together :P (go to the wallace kids)

Try to find a belt just in case you need to whip some zombie tush. :o

You suddenly gain a special interest for spanking yourself

Find your cell phone and call you're SUPER COOL BUDDIES

Using the knife, make some intricate carvings in the revolver. It will be your only friend in the foreseeable future, you may as well begin bonding now.

Using the knife, make some intricate carvings in the revolver. It will be your only friend in the foreseeable future, you may as well begin bonding now.

Trying to carve steel with a knife sounds easy

Call best lopsided haired friend BARNEY.

Trying to carve steel with a knife sounds easy
of course!

Go to barney's. Undoubtedly he is armed already, therefore you will be better off.