Author Topic: League of Legends - "The Enemies Inhibitor is respawning soon!"  (Read 152993 times)

k thanks
so far i've been going ashe and getting mainly attack speed and regen items which works fairly well
i just need to start buying wards and stuff
Attack speed and crit chance on ashe. Start Dorans > Beserk Greaves > Infinity Edge (start with BF sword) > Phantom Dancer > Blood Thirster > Last Whisper > Sell dorans and buy either another Phantom Dancer or Black Cleaver.

I play Alistar.
I rarely get kills.
This is how you're supposed to play a tank.
You are not supposed to take gold from your carries because you scale better with level than they do.
Assists and gold generating items are enough for you to get good tank items.
Make sure the tank you're playing has good crowd control, know how and when to use it.
gg, your carries rip though their team because they can't do anything. And you helped too!
I usually get scores like this:
2/0/30
1/3/28
etc

That's what a tank score looks like!

Every time I see an Alistar with AP items. I cry.
Play a caster if you want to play AP.
(I mean like, items that are AP and not tanky/AD in any way. Like doran's ring and deathcap. Getting abyssal scepter and trinity force is fine)

I recently picked up Corki, seems quiet enjoyable. I still need to pick up an AP person, any suggestions?

Malzahar is the one of the most broken champions in the game.

Malphite is too, he can be built as anything. (Maybe not support)

Even though it
s supposed to be a tank, I always carry early game. Stacking armor is effective and his recommended items are pretty good choices.

>see the word "broken"
>think skarner

hnnnnng

I recently picked up Corki, seems quiet enjoyable. I still need to pick up an AP person, any suggestions?

Ap corki its loving too good dude

Malzahar is the one of the most broken champions in the game.
No, Veigar is.

He can go 0 and 20 and still forget up your entire team with just one stun.

forget Y-

oh, you're right.

yeah it's insanely fun, lost 2 and won 2.

Jax is hilarious in Dominion. I also discovered I loving hate Blitzcrank.

Jax is hilarious in Dominion. I also discovered I loving hate Blitzcrank.
VVVP oh hey why are you in my face now. I'm sorry were you busy doing something else?

Won my first game after I carried my team from a 433-200 deficit.

Yes it's true, veigar can still kill any ap carry even if he fed them.