Author Topic: League of Legends - "The Enemies Inhibitor is respawning soon!"  (Read 152949 times)

4v5 = easy mode for the 4.

I wish every game I could have a team of 4, pick a level scaling champ, and clean up.

That and they (enemy) seemed to have troubles building.
Rush reverie get rid of gp10 gg
Nidalee doesn't like finishing items, just build half of all of them.
When doran's ring doesn't work, why not buy 2+ more? (he could've sold some for nrr and bw)
Archangel staff for all your ap caster blitzcrank needs, swiftness for that supreme positioning for all your AP burst

i was depressed when i had to mid as a ranged carry rather than laning with a leona, which is fun when the leona's actually good

but heal bait op

also for whatever reason they didn't focus me.

im not sure if it was anyone else as vayne that they would do the same. most vaynes i see don't do too well

also, about that 10-0-9 game as vayne
i was laning with my friend who was volibear. he flipped them, i condemned gg

>set items to QWEASD
>spend 6k gold on wards
>Q click W click E click A click S click D click
>50+ wards everywhere at base

wish I had taken a screenshot. was 0/12 in a normal game so I decided forget it, ward party!

forget that

I'm just trying to get the special referral skin with 50 smurf accounts. I'm up to 8 so far.

>set items to QWEASD
>spend 6k gold on wards
>Q click W click E click A click S click D click
>50+ wards everywhere at base

wish I had taken a screenshot. was 0/12 in a normal game so I decided forget it, ward party!

man you must really suck if you can go 0/12, Like how can someone die loving 12 times. Way to profit your team by trolling and feeding starfish.

Really do hope your team reported you and that you're going to get banned asap. Even if you feed you can still help your team like using those wards correctly.

Finally made it to level 30, I feel lame for not getting there faster.
EDIT: Might as well share. I played a game just now that could easily have been won if not for an extremely dirty Kogmaw who went 24/12 slowly pushing us back. We had all of their lane turrets, and they just pushed back too hard. I went 17/6/19 and we still lost.

And we had myself and a mf on our team that were positive, and the kog was positive, and everyone else was negative.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 05:18:26 AM by Katadeus »

http://iemhanover.leagueoflegends.com/

Holystuff that fnatic v dignitas game was so loving amazing, Go cyanide pro steals!

man you must really suck if you can go 0/12, Like how can someone die loving 12 times. Way to profit your team by trolling and feeding starfish.

Really do hope your team reported you and that you're going to get banned asap. Even if you feed you can still help your team like using those wards correctly.

lol was playing with a friend, he sucked balls top which fed a morde. meanwhile mid they fed the stuff out of a leblanc. whole team ended up sucking balls, wasn't my fault  :cookieMonster:

also it wasn't ranked QQ more

lol was playing with a friend, he sucked balls top which fed a morde. meanwhile mid they fed the stuff out of a leblanc. whole team ended up sucking balls, wasn't my fault  :cookieMonster:

also it wasn't ranked QQ more

So loving what if its not ranked? There is no reason to troll ever. "Its just a normal game" No wonder lol community is so stuff

There's plenty of games where me and my team started out bad, but came back to win it. As long as one lane is winning, they can gank the other lanes and raise the whole team, provided the other team isn't too fed already.

So loving what if its not ranked? There is no reason to troll ever. "Its just a normal game" No wonder lol community is so stuff

are you one of those guys that gets mad when you lose and the other team says "GG noobs" ?

btw there's a difference between trolling and having a bad game. but I guess you're the LoL god so you're always on top of your game right?

I'm pretty sure it's your attitude that makes the community suck. You can't be a jerk to people and expect them to listen to you. Also, not everyone is an amazing player right off the bat, and some people just have bad days/match-ups. My very first game I went 0/10, and nobody complained about it. Instead, they told me what I needed to do to counterbalance, and because of that, we ended up winning the game. Too many people that play this game are elitist douchebags.

Yeah. At my level, or at least the people I play with, don't like playing a real tank very much. So the enemy dps characters usually just run around and kill me. I did notice the lack of CDR though, so I will be trying out that build.
I used to have to play tank or support almost every single time. Now my rating is high enough that it's only more than half of the time. Gonna be honest, most of my advice is tailored toward my ranking. When I've dipped into Elo hell, my performance drops significantly for a while until I get used to the fact taht teammates don't know what they're doing; at knee-jerk moments I make moves that set up for a guaranteed kill, then my allies just derp around not knowing what to do and I eventually die. Or I will poke-harass while falling back, and my allies will assume I'm trying to initiate a teamfight and all walk in and Self Delete. You quite literally need to change your mindset and automatic reactions as you shift through the Elo in order to maximize your team's win odds, which is a very peculiar situation for a game. So yeah, you might need the tankier build after all; just see how it works.

4v5 = easy mode for the 4.
In a real game with people who actually know how to farm, it's pretty much even until 37:00, at which point the 4-man loses if they haven't basically won yet. I call it the 37-minute rule. At about 37 minutes the 4-man is hitting level 18 and 6 items, while the 5-man is only 80% to their max and equal in power. Once they're 125% the strength of the 4-man, the sheer mathematical advantage more or less obliterates any small advantage in skill you may have despite matchmaking - if you haven't won by 37:00, your skill advantage is necessarily not large. After 37 minutes, I've seen about a 2% win rate with lucky backdoors and suicidally overconfident enemies. Anyway the point is that the 4-man never has an outright advantage, otherwise the pros would incorporate having an AFK as their meta in ranked and tournament play.

Really do hope ... that you're going to get banned asap [for not being good enough at the game].
I never actually disliked you as a person until this. I really hope you're joking. It's stuff like this that makes the community toxic.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:50:38 PM by Mr. Wallet »

In a real game with people who actually know how to farm, it's pretty much even until 37:00, at which point the 4-man loses if they haven't basically won yet. I call it the 37-minute rule. At about 37 minutes the 4-man is hitting level 18 and 6 items, while the 5-man is only 80% to their max and equal in power. Once they're 125% the strength of the 4-man, the sheer mathematical advantage more or less obliterates any small advantage in skill you may have despite matchmaking - if you haven't won by 37:00, your skill advantage is necessarily not large. After 37 minutes, I've seen about a 2% win rate with lucky backdoors and suicidally overconfident enemies. Anyway the point is that the 4-man never has an outright advantage, otherwise the pros would incorporate having an AFK as their meta in ranked and tournament play.
I usually win it before the 37 min mark because I know they'll eventually overpower us.

Feels good to have a nice set of sarcastically named rune pages