Author Topic: League of Legends - "The Enemies Inhibitor is respawning soon!"  (Read 152952 times)

Show me a vod of ap nidalee near the current patch thats being played in a major tournament
Oops! looks like your rhetoric soiled itself. Go back and read my last post again and we'll pretend this never happened.

Example. Urgot, before m5 played urgot in IEM i didint see a single urgot in season2, even tho i personally played him as a mid
Seriously, you're directly contradicting your own points as you're making them.

The biggest problem with the above two quotes is that you're treating effectiveness as a popularity contest instead of an objective consequence of the game, waiting to be discovered - magical thinking, as if wishing makes things so, or as if the combined psychic energy of enough people's faith can power up a strategy and make it better. This is why I've suggested that you focus on principles, a discussion of why and how things can be good, rather than results, what in fact is or is not good, since in the latter subject you've been obstinate, confrontational, closed to differing points of view, and shown a general lack of breadth of experience.

So anyway I'm here because I just started watching the patch preview and they open with, "Kayle is in the top 10 as played by Mr. Wallet. What are we doing to buff her?" I almost choked and came here immediately to post before watching the rest. This is the biggest goof since they buffed Akali's spell vamp.

edit: end of the video is like christmas: they're going to slant even farther from the stupid snowballing that ruins all other mobas ever made. God damn I love RIOT games.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:32:09 PM by Mr. Wallet »

"Kayle is in the top 10 as played by Mr. Wallet. What are we doing to buff her?"

I thought this was actually in the video so I watched it ..

:cookieMonster: lol sry I was paraphrasing. I just meant that kayle definitely does not need any kind of buff.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:34:30 PM by Mr. Wallet »

Riot about to indirectly buff my AP Shaco ehehehehehe (The rune changes)

Roaming insta-gibbing box shaco will continue.

Riot about to indirectly buff my AP Shaco ehehehehehe (The rune changes)

Roaming insta-gibbing box shaco will continue.
What are the changes?

I am convinced that Mordekaiser needs a nerf. He beat me regardless of my attempts at mid. That was some of my best playing too.
Are there any counter-Mord strategies I could employ?

not sure about hecarim but definitely buying varus because yeah
just look at the weapon B) + he's range which i like    
yeah you liker range because you die the lleast when you play ranged xd
don't worry kira it's the same for me too have you seen me play nocturne

forgetin solo queue cigarettes. kid picks singed and we have a good teamcomp and then we all lock in. he switches to graves and locks in.
best be trolling.

I am convinced that Mordekaiser needs a nerf. He beat me regardless of my attempts at mid. That was some of my best playing too.

Outrange him.

Morde is limited by cooldowns. If you see him use a couple of his abilities to farm, you know you have 4 seconds or so to do whatever you want in lane. Like harrass/farm etc.

Also take Cleanse or buy QSS for his ignite + ult combo
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 10:07:39 AM by Acid »

Awesome, thanks. I'll keep those tips in mind.
Also, I'd like to brag a bit. I recently beat a Fizz in mid. I didn't even think it was possible. Later on, I managed to go about even with enemy Kassadin.

>Lose one team fight
>Surrender 4 votes to 1 instantly

I know I go on about this a lot but I'm tired of being pissed off over my own team surrendering. I don't care if I lose. I don't care if my team mate is 0 and 6. I just care that I would've had fun and might have won the game because I was slightly fed. But when your team insta-surrenders at 20 mins when you're only 5 kills behind, it's a massive kick in the richard for even bothering the play well that game.

Are you all in the NA server? :o

I know I go on about this a lot but I'm tired of being pissed off over my own team surrendering. I don't care if I lose. I don't care if my team mate is 0 and 6. I just care that I would've had fun and might have won the game because I was slightly fed. But when your team insta-surrenders at 20 mins when you're only 5 kills behind, it's a massive kick in the richard for even bothering the play well that game.
I hate that too. No one knows how to play an underdog game. And people classify themselves as underdogs way too much.

I almost never vote to surrender.