Author Topic: "First amendment FTW!" States cannot ban minors from buying violent video games  (Read 671 times)

Hooray!

So does this mean GameStop won't card anyone who looks like they're not 17 when they buy M games?

I just printed this out, and am heading to GameStop in the morning to buy a few games.

Tom

I just printed this out, and am heading to GameStop in the morning to buy a few games.
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS.
THIS RULING JUST STOPS THE GOVERNMENT FROM BANNING THE SALE OF VIDEO GAMES TO MINORS. IT DOES NOT CHANGE RETAILERS RESTRICTIONS.

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS.
THIS RULING JUST STOPS THE GOVERNMENT FROM BANNING THE SALE OF VIDEO GAMES TO MINORS. IT DOES NOT CHANGE RETAILERS RESTRICTIONS.
It will still give the clerks at gamestop a laugh. And if they're stupid then it wont matter.

Tom

It will still give the clerks at gamestop a laugh. And if they're stupid then it wont matter.
IT DEPENDS IF THEY CARE ABOUT LOSING THEIR JOBS.

IT DEPENDS IF THEY CARE ABOUT LOSING THEIR JOBS.
BUT IF THEY'RE STOOPED THEN IT WONT MATTER CUZ THEY WILL BE ALL "O OKE DOKE SENSE DA GUVURMENT CANT STOP ME"

Awesome. More little kids to mic spam my FPS online gameplay. Still, this is pretty good for those who understand what they're doing and really want to use said types of games.

You still have to be 18 to buy Red Dead Redemption because of the 3-second love scene though.