Author Topic: Blockland running sluggishly recently?  (Read 1097 times)

I've noticed that my Blockland has been running sluggishly recently. When I host, my blockland freezes about every 3 seconds and when emitters are spawned. When I play on someone's server, my blockland runs slow and the FPS drops dramatically. I've tried reducing the settings and it doesn't help. I've tried installing a clean version and that has not helped. I've done a virus scan and everything I could think of and nothing has come up.

What's going on?

The only possible solutions I have come up with is that your computer is really old/is breaking or your internet isn't that great. If you don't have a good internet or if you use a public network, I suggest you get a newer, faster router. It would help if your router is designated for gaming.

i had this problem with a milenium editon hp mx70 the only soloution is a new computer'

The only possible solutions I have come up with is that your computer is really old/is breaking or your internet isn't that great. If you don't have a good internet or if you use a public network, I suggest you get a newer, faster router. It would help if your router is designated for gaming.

This is not an old computer.

This is not slow internet.

I think I solved it, I had to defragment my disk because of two recent BSoDs...