Poll

What would you guys like in terms of the MA5C?

The old CMT SPV2 styled one
13 (13%)
New CMT SPV3 one
34 (34%)
I don't know...?
53 (53%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: The New Halo Pack ///!!!RELEASED V1.2!!!///  (Read 149930 times)

Wholey schitt, look what I found
M41-A topic was too old to reply on

Is the carbine in the pack now?

Wholey schitt, look what I found
M41-A topic was too old to reply on

HOLY forget.... That's, that's... loving BEAUTIFUL

Sorry for being gone so long... I'm moving right now so there was no time to bring my comp to my dads to be fixed. And btw, Kev, yes, I posted the sniper in a pic a long while back lol

And the Valkyrie needs a pretty big landing pad, idk if a 64x64 can hold it or not, I can't remember...

http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/679-magpul-pts-pdr-aeg.html
Holy sock puppet in a sausage factory. If an AUG A3 and a P90 had love in a back alley this is the wonderful baby they'd leave in the dumpster
SR3 reference FTW

As an alternative style of bumping, I will now complain about something completely irrelevant that probably no-one here cares about.

TF2's item servers aren't working right. Me and most of the community can't access our weapons or hats. OUR HATS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!! I CAN'T SPY WITHOUT MY RINGER OR PAPER HAT!! Plus, Pyrovision is awesome.

Thank you for having little to no interest in this message.

However, I've made more progress on my weapons, but I'm sure no-one cares

Nice, Kev lol. btw...

MY COMP IS RUNNING AGAIN AND ON 7!!!!!!

Well I thought it was a great thing...

Well I thought it was a great thing...
It is a great thing
So is a certain Warthog

yeah, sorry about that. I'll see if I can get it fixed.

Sorry for double tap, but once I update this abit I'm gonna let it slide for a while. And in turn I am going to start a pack of fully original weapons from my novel I'm writing called "Affiliate". I'm going to post to the ModDisc at a later date to see what the forum thinks. Until later, cyaz. :D

Wow! That's a nice Halo pack being made!

Aaaaaaand it's gone.