Poll

What would you guys like in terms of the MA5C?

The old CMT SPV2 styled one
13 (13%)
New CMT SPV3 one
34 (34%)
I don't know...?
53 (53%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: The New Halo Pack ///!!!RELEASED V1.2!!!///  (Read 151239 times)

im not that good w/ vehicles, so they have less detail

im not that good w/ vehicles, so they have less detail
Your vehicles actually look better than your guns, mainly because they fit the theme.

Your vehicles actually look better than your guns, mainly because they fit the theme.
well, i apologize for putting my best work onto the forums. at least it isn't like my old weapons, they were crap

Hey look. One of the haters I was talking about.

well, i apologize for putting my best work onto the forums. at least it isn't like my old weapons, they were crap
Your best work is appreciated in the 3D model topic, but not in Blockland.  At least that's my opinion, take it as you might.

i can understand Hydrabisque's concerns, if you placed an armory full of my weapons, it does lag a bit, that much i will admit to. though i wont stop making my addons, i have put too much work into these to just abandon them.

i can understand Hydrabisque's concerns, if you placed an armory full of my weapons, it does lag a bit, that much i will admit to. though i wont stop making my addons, i have put too much work into these to just abandon them.
Put them into another game, just not Blockland.  Revisions won't hurt your model, have a detailed copy for your own keeping and a low-poly version for the game.  Keep up the good work, off to bed.

I like them. And if other people don't, well then

shudder

and how do i go by making a "Low-Poly" version of my model??

edit: what "other game" would i put it in????

off that topic: what does everyone think of the banshee?
and btw, on a scale of 1 to "WTF made you think of making that???", what do you think of this earlier model? i was bored and decided to make a simple banshee:

and how do i go by making a "Low-Poly" version of my model??

edit: what "other game" would i put it in????

off that topic: what does everyone think of the banshee?
Use your model as a reference and make it less detailed..

hydra STFU and let HIM be
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 10:04:33 PM by Serge64 »

hydra STFU and let us be
you didn't make the topic, and he's giving the topic the best advice right now.

hydra STFU and let us be
us? lolol
Midway Sentinel is the only one who is doing any kind of work here.  You're just a fanboy.
I stand by my statement, make the weapons less detailed.

if i think on it, it will only be lightly; i put too much work into these to redo them. that's the way things are, and that's how its gonna be, sorry.

Is the newly completed SSM part of the download? I AM HOSTING that server I talked about, but under the name Flak, because I hate the name Koodabalicious. The rocket launcher would be much better than the Galilean as the weapon that's at the middle of the map that everyone fights for.