Poll

What would you guys like in terms of the MA5C?

The old CMT SPV2 styled one
13 (13%)
New CMT SPV3 one
34 (34%)
I don't know...?
53 (53%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: The New Halo Pack ///!!!RELEASED V1.2!!!///  (Read 150749 times)

My apologies, but I'm not changing a thing just because two people don't like how I do things. You don't like how I make my weapons? Fine. Make your own. I don't care. This is a forum to post what you have created and share it with the world, and that's what I intend to do. The way a designer is supposed to work is to make it the way they want it, and get a little constructive criticism every now and then for improvements. But complaining how their stuff looks like crap doesn't count in that respect. (and the paper barrels thing was something TheKhoz addressed a while back, and I was just pointing it out)

And on the gloves: do you really want your character to wear (only) the gloves of the MJOLNIR armor system when you are fighting, or if you are playing as marine, rebel, or civilian?

And blockheads can probably stretch their arms for all we know
i agree

My apologies, but I'm not changing a thing just because two people don't like how I do things.
That would be 3, at the BARE minimum. Hydralisk made me that image because he agrees with me.

Edit: You still have paper barrels. If you fail to see that, I am sorry for you.

Edit2:

« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:41:13 PM by TheKhoz »

Blockheads don't even HAVE loving arms. why are you complaining? For all we know, they could be using telekinesis to support their bodies. Seriously.

Blockheads don't even HAVE loving arms. why are you complaining? For all we know, they could be using telekinesis to support their bodies. Seriously.
lol so true

i agree completely, so please take that crap somewhere else.

U gunna update beta test release in the addons section?

Also, what about a reserve ammo system that can be toggled?

im gonna release once the Pillar Of Autumn build is complete. and i probably wont have a special ammo system (although that could be pretty cool)

please do not give me 'flak' for asking but wheres the download link, i seriously want all this awesome gear, i have a pelican created by someone else but its not that good, this one is better as it has the Chaingun on the front

make the grenade launcher and warthog

when will the Installation04 door be downloadable? i cant find it

Lol I had already released the ODST SMG and Magnum, but they smoke my sack. I need to update them with my new lovey modeling powers. :P

Lol I had already released the ODST SMG and Magnum, but they smoke my sack. I need to update them with my new lovey modeling powers. :P
yesss!

please do not give me 'flak' for asking but wheres the download link, i seriously want all this awesome gear, i have a pelican created by someone else but its not that good, this one is better as it has the Chaingun on the front

If you're a person who likes things accurate to what they're supposed to be, you might not like Midway's pelican. I resembles a flying platypus in-game and it is WAY too fast and maneuverable. Plus, the engine sound is so quiet that while you're in it, it sounds distant. I was able to land it on Midway's head once because he didn't hear me coming. But other than that he's done a good job on it. You might want to get Support_HeightControl too. You don't need it to use the function, but having it makes things a lot easier on your thumb and pinky lol

yesss!