Poll

What would you guys like in terms of the MA5C?

The old CMT SPV2 styled one
13 (13%)
New CMT SPV3 one
34 (34%)
I don't know...?
53 (53%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: The New Halo Pack ///!!!RELEASED V1.2!!!///  (Read 151260 times)

Hey would it be possible to make Plasma Pistol? I mean you could probaly borrrow the PowerBeam's Charge shot from....Erm... forgot the name..

Hey would it be possible to make Plasma Pistol? I mean you could probaly borrrow the PowerBeam's Charge shot from....Erm... forgot the name..
the shining laser?

possibly, idk. i would need an overheat script also. and then i would also need to model the damn thing......

If only i could model...... =/  :panda:

NP, I could model one real quick and you could clean it up and take care of animations, scripts, etc.

NP, I could model one real quick and you could clean it up and take care of animations, scripts, etc.
i can most likely take care of the model, as the Plasma Pistol doesnt look as bad to make as the rifle, but i would still like to see yours if you make it :)

Already made, very rushed and sloppy, but I'm sure you can clean that up and put your HD touch on it.

Not everything I was going to put in it, but I'm trying to build a custom Halcyon Class Cruiser, finish the PoA interior, and do an essay all at once.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:19:13 PM by Kevune »

Nice Kevune! Now all we need is it to be a little more neat...

Nice Kevune! Now all we need is it to be a little more neat...
Thx

Not done, rushed, etc. If I put some more effort into it, it might be able to compare to Midway's models

Edit:

Just a minute or 2 of work and;
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:10:05 PM by Kevune »

You might want to use smoothshade with smoothgroups to give it a clean look.

You might want to use smoothshade with smoothgroups to give it a clean look.
NO!!!!

Not really. Just a simple "Nah, I prefer to flatshade."

I underlined, italicized, made the print bold, and enlarged to maximum to indicate it wasn't a serious rage. I've never seen someone do that when they were raging or flaming. It's usually just all caps and 32 billion exclamation points. However, I probably do reserve the right to rage right now considering this is the third or fourth time you've told me to smoothshade something, every time ending in me saying "Nah, I prefer to flatshade."

But like I said at least twice now, that model was rushed and sloppy. Nevertheless, I may end up smoothshading the upper and lower receiver(The red parts.)