Poll

What would you guys like in terms of the MA5C?

The old CMT SPV2 styled one
13 (13%)
New CMT SPV3 one
34 (34%)
I don't know...?
53 (53%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: The New Halo Pack ///!!!RELEASED V1.2!!!///  (Read 149907 times)

if so, then yes, i planned on making those (thats why im calling the one i already made Small Door and the other will be Large Door)

Check this out, I was looking for a map of the PoA to help me design the interior quicker when I came across this.

The Maw Layout

Turns out, that final warthog rus is about 3x as long as the PoA and Elevator V-1269 is taller than the PoA

Edit:

I think I may have some trouble placing the interior inside the ship...

DAMN YOU BUNGIE

Check this page out for yourselves:
http://halo.bungie.org/misc/sloftus_poaconundrum/
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:08:32 PM by Kevune »

ok, yeah. i plan on making those too

Check this out, I was looking for a map of the PoA to help me design the interior quicker when I came across this.

The Maw Layout

Turns out, that final warthog rus is about 3x as long as the PoA and Elevator V-1269 is taller than the PoA

Edit:

I think I may have some trouble placing the interior inside the ship...

DAMN YOU BUNGIE

Check this page out for yourselves:
http://halo.bungie.org/misc/sloftus_poaconundrum/
holy crap.... i always thought that drive took a little too long...

Hey is it ok if you can put a back door on the pelican that you can open and close by pressing the space button.

(like the delivery van's door controls).

and you could also use the height control mod that the Civilian heli pack.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 10:14:39 PM by Zeta Champ »

I must say, I had to restrain myself from asking for your hand in marriage.

Regardless, I won't be completely satisfied until I see a Needler. ;3

Right now I'm about 98.3% satisfied, and I am absolutely floored by how well these were done. Please ignore all the haters that are bound to come looking for you. I'm actually hosting a TDM featuring your weponset, with a link to this thread.

/supporttimesalargeamount

P.S. Now that I think of it, grenades would really tie this set together.  :cookieMonster:

Yes. Grenades would be good.

Hey is it ok if you can put a back door on the pelican that you can open and close by pressing the space button.

(like the delivery van's door controls).

and you could also use the height control mod that the Civilian heli pack.
i currently use spacebar as the height additive button, but ill think on it.

I must say, I had to restrain myself from asking for your hand in marriage.

Regardless, I won't be completely satisfied until I see a Needler. ;3

Right now I'm about 98.3% satisfied, and I am absolutely floored by how well these were done. Please ignore all the haters that are bound to come looking for you. I'm actually hosting a TDM featuring your weponset, with a link to this thread.

/supporttimesalargeamount

P.S. Now that I think of it, grenades would really tie this set together.  :cookieMonster:
idk if ill make the needler or not...

and i think i started on grenades a while back, but never finished

Could you make these models 5000 polys less?
That'd be great. :-)

and btw, on a scale of 1 to "WTF made you think of making that???", what do you think of this earlier model? i was bored and decided to make a simple banshee:

and btw, on a scale of 1 to "WTF made you think of making that???", what do you think of this earlier model? i was bored and decided to make a simple banshee:

Why can't all of your models be simple and less complicated like this?

i like a fair amount of good detail, not the half way crap i used to make (no offense to the people that like to make simple models). if it's to look like the real thing, it has to have most of the details of the real thing

i like a fair amount of good detail, not the half way crap i used to make (no offense to the people that like to make simple models). if it's to look like the real thing, it has to have most of the details of the real thing
no it doesn't.

its just my modelling style, and i even try to at least half-way stick to the blockland style

its just my modelling style, and i even try to at least half-way stick to the blockland style
Your vehicles probably have 95% less polys than any of the guns on OP.
Either make your vehicles extremely detailed and unfit for Blockland, or make your guns fit Blockland and your vehicles.