Poll

What would you guys like in terms of the MA5C?

The old CMT SPV2 styled one
13 (13%)
New CMT SPV3 one
34 (34%)
I don't know...?
53 (53%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: The New Halo Pack ///!!!RELEASED V1.2!!!///  (Read 157325 times)

Aren't pistols usually mounted on the right leg? Like a drop-leg holster built into the armor.
Yes, actually.

-INTRODUCING-
The new:

XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS)

Read all about it on Wikipedia

STATISTICS
-Really big (That's what she said)
-1285 BPS muzzle velocity (may change to 2568)
-Excessive damage of 92, headshot servermod recommended
-Acuracy and damage greatly decrease if moving while shooting
-Looks really loving awesome
-Possibility of multiple versions (ACOG, 10x42 scope, bipod, ect.)
-Gravity-modified projectiles
-REAL suppressed firing sound (Call of Duty sucks!)
-4x30 Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG)

(Model not done yet)

I've decided to use Strato's remarkable breakthrough in scripting to set the BPS speed to the actual FPS of the real thing. But...

I've decided that might be a bit too fast, so I'll round to the nearest multiple of 5 and divide it by two.
So 2570/2 =1285
Coming in at 6.425 times the default limit, that's still pretty damn fast for BL, but I don't want to divide it by four, as that would completely wipe out the reality factor I'm aiming for.

Then again, I might just put the muzzle velocity at 2568 just to test it out, see if it actually works and how fast it looks

You should really make your own mod topic  :cookieMonster:

But then it wouldn't be garanteed that Midway would see how far behind he's getting after he agreed to script and animate them  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

hmm, Halo Pack thread, never read it before, let's see what's on the last page...

XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS)

wat

wat
X - Experimental, military has not officially decided to keep it yet
M110 - Designed in 2010
Semi-Automatic - Fires as fast as you can pull the trigger, holding the trigger only fires 1 shot
Sniper - Effective at ranges of 600-800m, but obsolete at CQB ranges of 100m or closer
System - I'm not explaining this one

lol I know that's not what you're asking. Since you're new to this topic I'll fill you in.

*initiating several months of events in a nutshell*
A while back we had a dead halt in progress, and soon after that, Midway's hard drive tried to divide by 0. So during that time I modeled a M16A4 and decided to share it here to keep the topic alive and because I didn't think it deserved it's own topic. I got in the habit of posting the model updates for it here and eventually I made a G36 and AK-74 and posted those here, too. The Halo pack has long since been released and I decided since Midway agreed to script and animate them, I'd post here to continually remind him of how far behind he's getting with this 'Reality Pack' I decided to model.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:33:00 PM by Kevune »

btw, my backup comp died of old age. No joke :P             My dad said that he will be getting me a new laptop in the future, and i have a parts comp that i may be able to fix up mine with. Only time will tell...         Also, you do realize the weapon(s) will need to be in MS3D for me to animate it(them), right? I don't quite understand blender yet and probably won't for a while.

Quote from: Midway Sentinel
~le snip~
Yep, and I think I may have found a common format for exporting, but I'm not sure if textures will transfer

You should go to a comp store and build your own comp from the ground up with all the expensive, ballin-ass, Armageddon-dominating stuff for it. You've already got at least 1 computer tower you can gut and use. But all that stuff might require 2 bucks

New texture for Trijicon TA31 (More commonly known as an ACOG)

I may change the elevation/windage knobs to tan, also.
Feedback/suggestions appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:56:04 PM by Kevune »

I may change the elevation/windage knobs to tan, also.
Feedback/suggestions appreciated.
It looks pretty.

Something about 2-tone rifles that's so appealing.. I think I might make my M4 2-tone

Link to rifle if you want it: http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/AMS_SRC_Stryke_Series_SR15_NAVY_Carbine_AEG_TAN_p/stk-002nv-tan.htm

I do believe I just shoved an EpiPen in this thread

I do believe I just shoved an EpiPen in this thread
I do believe I just quoted that EpiPen

I do believe I just quoted that EpiPen
I do believe you did.

Any progress on the vehicles or a replacement comp yet, Midway?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 03:21:15 PM by Kevune »

Cannot wait for this to be fully finished, I would love to see the hilarity caused by following someone in bounty hunter and then shooting them down with the finished versions.

I would love to recreate some o the Earth maps (SP and MP) from Halo 2 and have accurately and appealingly modeled and scripted weapons/items/vehicles

BTW
Does ANYONE know how to make the .yelo maps work? All it says to do is install the latest Open Sauce, update HCE to v1.09, put the yelo file in the maps folder, and start the game

This, so very surprisingly, doesn't work.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 06:06:36 PM by Kevune »