Author Topic: Advanced Death System.  (Read 7853 times)

Just post a link so we can figure out what the heck you're talking about.

I think this goes in Modification Discussion.

i don't see a hater. it looks like you misposted in the wrong section and now you're covering it up with stuff.

You should post it, I think it sounds cool.

So this was a add-on that when you die some red bricks pop up around where you died?

I would totally want this add=on if it was. Just post the link so the forums can fix out the problems.

So this was a add-on that when you die some red bricks pop up around where you died?

I would totally want this add=on if it was. Just post the link so the forums can fix out the problems.
He obviously is bull-stuffting. Picture isnt of the add-on, just a re-make, he won't give link, and isn't very specific.

Looks like a load of staged horse stuff to me.

I want this.
Must have link to this.

To be honest, i think this would have been a good idea, but then we have haters come out of no where, i really did want to dl this :(

Damn Haters

Hey man it is good idea in theory but is it real?.. Sorry if i seem mean but i just want to see proof.. I not a hater.. I just want to know that your not doing this for attention... I hope your not... I would love to see this add-on in action.. If you need support assuming it is real.. then I am all ears. and your biggest fan. If you got this to work and it is your first add-on YOU ARE AMAZING DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont let hater make you as stupid as they are.. I am going to stop ranting now
-Deraj
Azn buddy face -.- lol
 :iceCream: = not ice cream but a rice bowl!!!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!
I hope this RICE BOWL MADE YOUR DAY!

Looks like a load of staged horse stuff to me.
He obviously is bull-stuffting. Picture isnt of the add-on, just a re-make, he won't give link, and isn't very specific.
Thought ponies spreaded love, not un-based hatred.
Sounds neat. Release it for a week, if It's not very good then lock it.

Thought ponies spreaded love, not un-based hatred.
Sounds neat. Release it for a week, if It's not very good then lock it.
Agreed, fads were pointless anyway and, the hater who i remembered was some id in the 30000's named Barsec or something, i'll try.

You know what, im starting to get real pissed. I can't just start working on some stuff that you guys think is all fake, you don't believe me that's fine just don't go around stufftin rainbows on me like some overworked cross eyed belly elf who lives in a tree baking cookies at minimal wage for the rest of his Life!

Anywho, working.