Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7826089 times)

Probably because they create things that are worth peoples attention.

holy stuff

aludane just got TOLD

BITCH

holy stuff

aludane just got TOLD

BITCH
I didn't mean for it to sound like that.

Sorry about that, Aludane.

I didn't mean for it to sound like that.

Sorry about that, Aludane.
It's ok, today has been non-productive so I agree with you

*insert luna image of non-productivity*

I hate how he stereotypes the whole community.

get over it
beating someone up over insignificant things wouldn't prove a point, it'd make you look stupid

> Go on to Ozzy's Furocity VSH
> Spawn
> Baby Wheatley is the boss

>

>baby wheatley
okay seriously that server sounds like complete stuff now, especially since the models are literally RESKINS of the original applejack engineer model, with the gmod pony model hair copy-pasted on to it.
>:C

now to retract from my rage and..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU8DqLHAVNo&feature=g-u-u
awesome music fits

>baby wheatley
okay seriously that server sounds like complete stuff now, especially since the models are literally RESKINS of the original applejack engineer model, with the gmod pony model hair copy-pasted on to it.
But every boss has their own rage, and super rage.

It's a different experience.

>baby wheatley

now to retract from my rage and..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU8DqLHAVNo&feature=g-u-u
awesome music fits
You're mistaken, The "Baby" title is a unusual effect for the boss, Baby turns the blue team into heavies, while heavies know how to deal with babies, and Wheatley is the boss itself, don't start making bad remarks to it if you haven't played in it yet.

>Browsing Chrysalis videos

>Find this.

wow okay um

let's try this again

is that supposed to be a wallpaper or the thing where you spawn ponies on your desktop?

>Browsing Chrysalis videos

>Find this.
Dinner is the best meal of the day.