Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7790239 times)

interestingly, since his account was banned he won't be able to ever lock this thread. (assuming perma-ban)
oh well. on the brightside, I can still update my "OP" when needed.

i'm not sure if my dibs on creating the next topic will work now, because if this one does get locked it will be because an administrator/moderator locks it.

What the stuff Zook.

I don't get why he did it.

I can't decide whether it would be a good idea to let the mods lock this thread and let us create a new one. It just feels, unusual to be posting in this thread if the OP is banned.

Also, you know the page-jumps on this thread's OP? Since zookuw's banned, he won't be able to update that. I don't know why, but that really gives me an unusual feeling.

yeah, i had that thought of "unusual feeling" but it really just means the topic could get locked at any time without notice.
personally, i didn't care for the page-jumps and didn't see the point for it either.

it's too bad you can't set users as OP, haha

inb4lockandnewthread

inb4lockandnewthread

well we can't lock it, so
plus it seems like a waste to create a new topic since we have this one going as is.

We need to make the new topic when this one reaches page 9999.

We need to make the new topic when this one reaches page 9999.

i personally would delete this topic if we did because we don't need several mlp topics filling up the "Top 10 Topics (by Replies)"
lol

now for some art

Adult content bans are usually only a week, but maybe zookuw could have gotten more because he thought what he did was okay and didn't remove the link.

I make the next topic cause I'm awesome.

Adult content bans are usually only a week, but maybe zookuw could have gotten more because he thought what he did was okay and didn't remove the link.

I make the next topic cause I'm awesome.

i already called dibs
besides I do constant updates, keep up with lots of show information, and have an actual-nice looking op

i already called dibs
besides I do constant updates, keep up with lots of show information, and have an actual-nice looking op
>implying I wouldn't

i already called dibs

Blastdown would be the perfect guy for the job.

This is the first MLP related song that actually made me burst out into laughter.

* Isaac Fox closed the YouTube window the instant he saw the name.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 02:48:24 PM by Isaac Fox »