Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7795201 times)

Tell me how she has a climax face right now.
Doesn't look that way to me.

hm

can't really tell

I probably just have a really dirty mind

are you implying climax face is a bad thing

no I'm telling you that you're insane and her face doesn't resemble that of an climax whatsoever

no I'm telling you that you're insane and her face doesn't resemble that of an climax whatsoever
I probably just have a really dirty mind

you literally answered the question
that is where it began, because she sat like a human. I don't recall where the hands-part began, but "Sitting Lyra" is where it all started.

also, Sitting Lyra was first spotted in Dragonshy.
I took his question as "How did she become obsessed?" not "When did the fandom start thinking she was obsessed?"

[](/z15)

I can't see emotes on my iPod and I uninstalled them from Chrome anyway, which one is that

I can't see emotes on my iPod and I uninstalled them from Chrome anyway, which one is that
Spike why.

These emotes are actually annoying now.

These emotes are actually annoying now.
[](/raritywut "They seem OK to me...")
We haven't used these in a while.

[](/raritywut "They seem OK to me...")
We haven't used these in a while.
Well they're only annoying to me because if I want to see them I have to re-enable them.

they only get used when someone remembers they exist, and then everyone starts to use them until they lose interest again.
i'd say they're pretty useless at this point. you can easily find images to do the same thing, which is what I prefer to do.