Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7795743 times)

chrome pony is best pony

I love that picture so much...

Anyway did anyone see andrew wk posting those pinkie pie videos

I love that picture so much...

she's so goddamn adorable

and apparently there's a .ICO download for her, so you can replace your normal chrome icon with her.

Anyway did anyone see andrew wk posting those pinkie pie videos

yes

I nearly clicked on the other "My Little Pony" thread by mistake

Noticed the folder icon wasn't yellow and read the whole title before looking at the name of the OP, not even going to touch that one

what

the other thread is several thousand pages away in the board
how do you see it close to this one

what

the other thread is several thousand pages away in the board
how do you see it close to this one

can't tell if joking

what do you mean

Regulith was referring to the thread made by Lord Tony, not the previous MLP thread made by zookuw.

Regulith was referring to the thread made by Lord Tony, not the previous MLP thread made by zookuw.

this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=igXz_hXKUcE
Yes, showing the world how amazing we are as a fandom is good. I want more people to be brony, yes. I want more people to love and tolerate. I want to show people what we do and maybe like this make them do the same, and then we can talk about it and have a lot of fun(and eventually donations to charity, which can also be included on "fun"). I want to show it to them in a very detailed and quality way. Yes, there's bad things in this fandom, but my intention by supporting this documentary(...)
kill yourself immediately
being a brony isn't a loveuality or some kind of status
you're just watching a show for girls

is not to hide the bad things from people, but to show all the amazing things on it. I want to be able to make my family get surprised and amazed by things related to this fandom in a way they would not only accept but support my decision of being a brony. Maybe even join it? Would be awesome! But yeah, it's not about forcing people to join it as well but showing them all the reasons to do so in a way to make it not a far thing to do. Yes, it's interesting for us getting more people(...)

I mean honestly

is not to hide the bad things from people, but to show all the amazing things on it. I want to be able to make my family get surprised and amazed by things related to this loveuality in a way they would not only accept but support my decision of being a homoloveual. Maybe even join it? Would be awesome! But yeah, it's not about forcing people to join it as well but showing them all the reasons to do so in a way to make it not a far thing to do. Yes, it's interesting for us getting more people(...)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 05:47:54 AM by Aphtonites »

why are you quoting that twice

Hmm...Reminds me of another fandom...

You quoted that twice, silly goober.

nvm, I see the diffrence.