Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7795081 times)

Sorry kobe, but it looks like Luna put glitter glue on instead of eyeshadow.
eh
but new eyeshadow <3

Sorry kobe, but it looks like Luna put glitter glue on instead of eyeshadow.

So Luna puts on pony glue on itself?

[6:28:51 PM] Samuel DiPietro(Kakashi11/Howoriginal): "HE'S MAKING ME WATCH"
[6:29:00 PM] Samuel DiPietro(Kakashi11/Howoriginal): Now what he's making her watch is up to you
Kobe, what are you making her watch?

So Luna puts on dead pony goop on yourself?
Nice one. :p

Kobe, what are you making her watch?
She's not watching.
Just... doing something.

She's not watching.
Just... doing something.

Is that a love joke for a pony?

lord tony
when the forget will you stop all of this annoyance. do something good with your life please, instead of yelling at bronies that you're never going to get rid of.

please.

in other news, john joseco made a pretty princess of chrysalis. he hasn't released it yet, though :c

Herro, so my friend's sister mistook PewDiePie for Pinkie Pie (Just like he did lol) and she started naming all of them. My friend said he watches it with her sometimes :3

Fyi we've been friends since grade 3, in middle school people thought we were brothers, he got me into anime and I got him into ponies :D

now heres a rainbow dash for your troubles.

Interesting, I'd love to hear about this more.
UH OH GUYS

TONY IS GETTING HIS LITTLE NOTEBOOK OUT o~o

UH OH GUYS

TONY IS GETTING HIS LITTLE NOTEBOOK OUT o~o

I might make my own documentary.

Check the "view all comments" button. I did that for a reason so I don't have to see all those pony spam comments.
And that makes you any better how?

Exactly.
I'm saying you're no better than the brony that spammed your group. He spammed links, you spammed periods.

lord tony
when the forget will you stop all of this annoyance. do something good with your life please, instead of yelling at bronies that you're never going to get rid of.

please.

in other news, john joseco made a pretty princess of chrysalis. he hasn't released it yet, though :c
I

MUST

SEE

IT

I'm saying you're no better than the brony that spammed your group. He spammed links, you spammed periods.

Please explain how that is worse.

I only did it to push the pony links off my page because there is TOO MUCH spam for me to delete.