Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7774448 times)

berry punch fluids slithering down your throat~~~,.~
regulith'savatar.png

I'm drinking berry punch

It feels so wrong
i like me some good berry punch.

i like me some good berry punch.
I like fruit punch
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 01:48:55 AM by John Freeman »

I just realized that almost every RD picture I like is with her in that wedding dress.

http://www.fmylife.com/intimacy/19881608
Today, my girlfriend got a tattoo of a Rainbow Dash over her pubic mound. Now whenever I go down on her, I'll be eye-to-eye with an adorable pony that stuffs rainbows. FML

If only the stories on FML were true

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Twilight-Plush-my-little-pony-plush-friendship-is-magic-/200787164942?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebfd8ff0e

$75.

Did I fall through a portal to an alternate dimension? ONLY $75?

Unless this was put up very recently and it's just that I have no idea how to eBay.

are you kidding me i could buy a set of Dawn of War II retributions and have money left over for a 5 dollar hooker

When I read the fanfics about how a human somehow lands in equestria, I wish that was me.
Seriously, I want to go to equestria when I die.

When I read the fanfics about how a human somehow lands in equestria, I wish that was me.
Seriously, I want to go to equestria when I die.
this, so much

just to know it existed somewhere

Is that ALL you want to do?
I call Fluttershy FYI!

this, so much

A random alien appears in a primitive society who still has queens and believes in magic, this can not go well. Especially for a mutant monkey.

A random alien appears in a primitive society who still has queens and believes in magic, this can not go well. Especially for a mutant monkey.
I'd disappear into the woods and become ponyville's bigfoot

almost done editing the videos. should probably have it uploaded by tonight, assuming my Internet wants to be friendly.

But but
That's not how it goes in the fan fics :C