Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668976 times)

On real news, I've just finished my 7 years in the work De-Lorean.
Took you that long to build a model?

Wait, a model or a real car?

@Qwepir

Dipstuff, it's the complete vehicle.

@Frostbyte
The vehicle cannot pull a Sonic Rainboom-- epic, if it could!

@Narkro555

A real car.

@Qwepir

Dipstuff, it's the complete vehicle.
You can't drive. You don't have a DeLorean. You didn't paint it. Stop lying, you're horrible at it.

You don't paint a car with cans of spraypaint anyway.

On real news, I've just finished my 7 years in the work De-Lorean.
you got the car when you were 10?

you got the car when you were 10?
I got a ATV when I was 8. So much fun :3

I got a ATV when I was 8. So much fun :3
im pretty sure you dont need a liscense to drive an atv

You can't drive. You don't have a DeLorean. You didn't paint it. Stop lying, you're horrible at it.

You don't paint a car with cans of spraypaint anyway.

When you don't want to waste so much money, and the cans were only five bucks, shut the forget up and get out of the topic if you're going to rage on me finishing my dream from when I was twelve and worked with a few friends on fixing up and adding the parts to the De-Lorean.

@Tingalz

I'm eighteen right now, dipstuff. 7 years - Eleven + Thirteen + Sixteen + 18 (older sister).

When you don't want to waste so much money, and the cans were only five bucks, shut the forget up and get out of the topic if you're going to rage on me finishing my dream from when I was twelve and worked with a few friends on fixing up and adding the parts to the De-Lorean.

@Tingalz

I'm eighteen right now, dipstuff. 7 years - Eleven + Thirteen + Sixteen + 18 (older sister).

Your profile says your 17.

Your profile says your 17.

It's a miss set, I've not even tried fixing it.

your profile says 17 you handicap
stop getting so angry

your profile says 17 you handicap
stop getting so angry

Go tell Qwepir the dipstuff for trolling.