Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7778555 times)

Why does everyone like Luna so much?
I don't know. It's subjective anyway, so whatever.

Why does everyone like Luna so much?
because luna is lovey cool

anyways, do ponies have cutie marks on both flanks?

because half of the pictures I see have both and then the other half have just one

because half of the pictures I see have both and then the other half have just one

They're on both

because luna is lovey cool

They're supposed to have cutie marks on both flanks, but the toys suggest otherwise.

What's confusing?

Ponies have a cutie mark on each flank

Simple concept

they have cutiemarks on their thighs

im confus ;=;

It's always best to trust the show itself instead of the toys, because the toys have always been inaccurate in some way, as well as adding stuff that has never even appeared in the show.

they have cutiemarks on their thighs
thighs and flanks

woo google

What's confusing?

Ponies have a cutie mark on each flank

Simple concept
I can understand that, but why put just one on the toys when it's two in the show?

I can understand that, but why put just one on the toys when it's two in the show?

Toy Celestia is pink

I don't think the toys are a dependable source on what's right

It's better for everyone if we just ignore things the toys do that clash with the show

thighs and flanks

woo google
It's a joke from some picture thousands of pages ago about a cutiemark on the thigh is who they first slept with
It's better for everyone if we just ignore things the toys do that clash with the show
just because they named lyra "heartstrings"

just because they named lyra "heartstrings"

Thanks to that, my sister refers to Lyra as "Heartstrings".

Where is bat-fluff when you need him?