Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 8136432 times)

And every girl in my school is a carbon copy of each other, and the ones who aren't are already taken or moved away.

yes lets focus on the section of the pond labeled "PAGASISTERS" and not the entire thing.
why do i get the impression you kids are only looking for dates in school to get laid instead of finding a committment

you lucky motherforgeter
I know theres a few pegasisters/bronys in my schools magna club.
One Brony graduated last year, and i'm probally going to see one pegasister this year.
I'm hoping to find more bronys/pegasisters this year, though.
Lanyard, go!

yes lets focus on the section of the pond labeled "PAGASISTERS" and not the entire thing.
why do i get the impression you kids are only looking for dates in school to get laid instead of finding a committment

I was never focusing on girls that enjoy a particular show.

I'm the opposite of that actually.

i never went to public/private schools throughout my kindergarten-highschool experience, so i missed out on meeting anyone with common interests at school anywhere. lol

sometimes Im just confused with what this fandom produces.

we've got a very nice, calm new song from PinkiePieSwear: Daniel Ingram - BBBFF (Regret is Forever Remix)

This really cute girl walks around with some Rainbow Dash hoodie and this other dude sometimes wears a 20% cooler shirt. And in my science class on the first day we had to introduce ourselves and another guy said he likes ponies. He's a really cool guy too. I'm not very interested in meeting other bronies but I'd like to talk to that cute girl. :o
i'm so jealous i could eat a horse

I have at least 3 bronies and 1 pegasister that I know in my school.