Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7657813 times)

I don't think ponies are small horses, actually, I hate hardcore bronies than real ponies/mlp ponies, its actually pretty good
Hardcore bronies? There are obsessed people in EVERY single goddamn fandom. Get over it.
Also that sentence was written in really poor and broken English. It seriously didn't make much sense.
Ok sorry it wasn't that bad bud you really need to work on your grammar.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 09:14:59 PM by Kimon »

Hardcore bronies? There are obsessed people in EVERY single goddamn fandom. Get over it.
you're being irrational. yes, there are obsessed people in every fandom - that doesn't mean people can't be annoyed by them.

and by hardcore bronies, I mean handicaps who think they have the right to shove their fandom anywhere and act as if they're really ponies

I don't think ponies are small horses, actually, I hate hardcore bronies than real ponies/mlp ponies, its actually pretty good
then why did you first say you hated ponies?

and by hardcore bronies, I mean handicaps who think they have the right to shove their fandom anywhere and act as if they're really ponies

you're being irrational. yes, there are obsessed people in every fandom - that doesn't mean people can't be annoyed by them.
To both of you, there's nothing you can do. Just ignore it if you don't like it. It's really that simple. There is almost NOTHING you can do. Getting pissed won't do a thing.

To both of you, there's nothing you can do. Just ignore it if you don't like it. It's really that simple. There is almost NOTHING you can do. Getting pissed won't do a thing.

i think you're overreacting

i think you're overreacting
?
I was just stating if they 'can't stand hardcore bronies', there's nothing they can do. Just ignore them. Yes, it does sort of make me mad when people can't grasp a concept that simple.

people calm down and put your pants back on

people calm down and put your pants back on
i dont wear pants.

i hope buu gets banned again.

no just kidding
but seriously
i dont see him staying very long this time.

10:36 PM - Soviet Pony Tyler: who is Buu the alt of again
10:36 PM - tikitai: nobody apparently
10:36 PM - tikitai: but hes a loving idiot
10:36 PM - Soviet Pony Tyler: what
10:36 PM - Soviet Pony Tyler: i thought he was an alt

LOL SILLY ME THINKING OF THE WRONG PERSON
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:28:33 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

Wait I thought Buu was Albebotalelsdksosds whoever that guy was' alt.

Wait I thought Buu was Albebotalelsdksosds whoever that guy was' alt.
i am an alt, chaos is a reta-

no, chaos wasn't aware i was an alt

also, thread is derailed, hehe

it is, chaos is a ret-

no, chaos wasn't aware i was an alt

also, thread is derailed, hehe
WHAT'D YOU SAY, brotherAAAH?

:cookieMonster: