Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667247 times)

why do you even have it off on the first place

safe search (moderate) is on by default and it still appears
actually, safe search is utterly useless anyway. research gets through it easily (even on strict)

it should be eliminated, off by default, or simply improved to better block prons.

it's horribly useless and one of the few things Google actually neglects

the first thing I do after installing chrome is going to Google Images and immediately turning off safe search.
I just get better results in general for it. Not just research. Just, anything.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:54:44 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

safesearch actually works exactly how it's supposed to, and it can't really work any better.

there will always be that one image with tits that isn't tagged/reported as research, so it'll get through. up until someone reports it.

technology hasn't gone so far as to detect tits in an image, which it has to rely on what users don't want to see in order to improve it's filtering. to do this, users have to eventually come upon that one image with tits.

there's also the vast majority of users who just dont report it
"oh cool tits on the internet why would i want this removed"

the image eventually gets reported though, because if an image gets through safesearch it's more than likely not related to what the person is looking for.

except for in the case that someone searches for a specific person but in that case safesearch would probably be off anyway.

i've just never found it a useful tool. it narrows searching a great deal when looking for specific things that aren't research related.

so I found this on my tumblr:

and i lol'd

but then i saw this a little while later:

stop copying vectors fgt

favorite pony image

forever

[](/cuttereyes "")
only one I could find :(

I just realized

that when Chrysalis traps Twilight Sparkle in the bigass caves underneath Canterlot with Cadence, she's dooming her to a fate of slowly beginning to starve, going insane, then after a while, finally succumbing to death.

Either I'm

or I've somehow discovered stuff

well i mean being trapped is always a bad thing and you'd only think of something like that if you were like the most morbid person on earth