Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7568992 times)

I've been talking with seph (my little brother) about a lot of things and I think I have a very amazing discovery.

The reason why so many kids these days are more playful with their loveuality instead of keeping straight is that it's kind of like the cool thing to do in a lot of ways now. That and my cartoons (80's~90s') were about honor and morals all the time and nowadays most cartoons are really just plain weird.

The truth is: What if.. Due to our world's state of overpopulation, it's nature's way of 'evolving' humans loveually into usually being gay and stuff as to slow the rapid growth of the human population?

User was banned for this post
I can't be the new tony as I'm just checking on this community after I kind of quit after goofing off with the original blockland (that had only the bedroom map, and a stuffload of bugs and a really kick ass nice community) about a decade ago. I'm not planning on staying on this account as my little bro says he wants it to stay inactive. Btw, who the forget is LT?

friendly neighborhood ban alert

of course.
"Ya'll bettuh give Lequisha Johson her dayum pancakes!"

Oh god what if Kobe and Kochie meet?

Kobe: Luna?

Kochie: Luna!

Both: Luna! Luna! Luna! Luna!

Oh god what if Kobe and Kochie meet?

Kobe: Luna?

Kochie: Luna!

Both: Luna! Luna! Luna! Luna!

Isaac: Celestia!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:40:10 AM by Isaac Fox »

I can't be the new tony as I'm just checking on this community after I kind of quit after goofing off with the original blockland (that had only the bedroom map, and a stuffload of bugs and a really kick ass nice community) about a decade ago. I'm not planning on staying on this account as my little bro says he wants it to stay inactive. Btw, who the forget is LT?

I've been talking with seph (my little brother) about a lot of things and I think I have a very amazing discovery.

The reason why so many kids these days are more playful with their loveuality instead of keeping straight is that it's kind of like the cool thing to do in a lot of ways now. That and my cartoons (80's~90s') were about honor and morals all the time and nowadays most cartoons are really just plain weird.

The truth is: What if.. Due to our world's state of overpopulation, it's nature's way of 'evolving' humans loveually into usually being gay and stuff as to slow the rapid growth of the human population?

Ty badspot

I just posted that 8 posts up
Yeah, dunno why I didn't just quote you instead of finding the ban posts myself

*Yawn* Good morning from the Eastern United States! So, what's new-
Okay, then.