Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7664854 times)

Nobody gives a flying forget about the drama thread if you have noticed. Just saying.

At this point I'm just sitting back watching all the spam, laughing.

Nobody gives a flying forget about the drama thread if you have noticed. Just saying.

That thread is dumb and you're still getting banned.

It's funny because no one cares a flying one about what your doing either

At this point I'm just sitting back watching all the spam, laughing.

That thread is dumb and you're still getting banned.

Ur dum...

Yes this is quite fun.

I assume you guys already reported him with the power of a thousand butthurts?

I assume you guys already reported him with the power of a thousand butthurts?

Ya we jus w8 4 bedspet

So, Starwars tell me, what brings you to this part of the woods we call the forum?

I'm curious what caused you to randomly start trying to bash us.

So, Starwars tell me, what brings you to this part of the woods we call the forum?

I'm curious what caused you to randomly start trying to bash us.
All you do is spread your autistic stuff everywhere. I can't step foot anywhere without getting your brony stuff slapped in my face.
but, to be fair
we agreed in the first place to keep most pony stuff in this thread, even though its not even our obligation in the first place

we agreed in the first place to keep most pony stuff in this thread, even though its not even our obligation in the first place

Yeah we generally do pretty well. The only people who are bad about it are the rare few who just spew it everywhere (who are banned by now too).

so uhm

you guys skipped over this

No I saw that and I raffed hard