Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7778195 times)

She's stroking herself

There's nothing Minecraft can do to persuade me to start playing it again.

Horses is enough for me.

Time to have some hot, stallion love.

Can I just say that most other horse cartoon-based organizations are stuff compared to Blockland's

I enjoy your presence

this forum is special and I don't know what it is

Horses is enough for me.

Time to have some hot, stallion love.

Im okay with this

Can I just say that most other horse cartoon-based organizations are stuff compared to Blockland's

I enjoy your presence

Yep.

this forum is special and I don't know what it is
We all already know eachother somewhat, we just got to know eachother more with this topic

Danial Ingram is apparently doing the music for Equestria Girls, and the storyboard artist/now director of Season Four (Jim Miller) also directed it. Sounds like it has the potential to be better than previously thought, however I personally think it's still stupid. We still don't know if it's a single movie project or not, though I assume we'll find out at SDCC.

I'm starting to get the feeling it will be. It'll start out with Sunset Shimmer bringing them to the humanoid-universe, and at the end they'll return to Equestria. Like the various book adventures, little non-canonical stories.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:08:30 AM by Blastdown »

Thanks for using my avy... I haven't been reading this for a while so I found this while pressing the NEW button.

Danial Ingram is apparently doing the music for Equestria Girls, and the storyboard artist/now director of Season Four (Jim Miller) also directed it. Sounds like it has the potential to be better than previously thought, however I personally think it's still stupid. We still don't know if it's a single movie project or not, though I assume we'll find out at SDCC.

I'm starting to get the feeling it will be. It'll start out with Sunset Shimmer bringing them to the humanoid-universe, and at the end they'll return to Equestria. Like the various book adventures, little non-canonical stories.

Didn't Meghan McCarthy once say that Sunset Shimmer will have no involvement in the plot whatsoever?

Didn't Meghan McCarthy once say that Sunset Shimmer will have no involvement in the plot whatsoever?

no involvement with season four/friendship is magic (story-wise), at least for the time being. she could eventually find her way into the show though
but that doesn't count equestria girls out

i don't think Meghan is even part of EqG
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 12:33:05 PM by Blastdown »