Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668656 times)

Pssh you guys are pussies, eat some diamonds.
rubies or gtfo

this would've made the movie interesting

holy stuff
that new Teen Titans Go! series premiere is on. I just saw Raven playing with pony dolls, one named Sparkleface and one named Princess Sofia (something ending in -ia) while watching a pony show. Raven is voiced by Tara Strong

there is no way this isn't coincidence lol

also
http://www.mylittleponynews.com/2013/04/theatre-release-of-equestria-girls-june.html

apparently it's official that it'll be heading to theatres
why couldn't it have been a legit pony movie D:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:40:42 PM by Blastdown »

holy stuff
that new Teen Titans Go! series premiere is on. I just saw Raven playing with pony dolls, one named Sparkleface and one named Princess Sofia (something ending in -ia) while watching a pony show. Raven is voiced by Tara Strong

I'm pretty sure they're trying to get people to watch the show and obsess over it like MLP so it can be milked to hell and back.
It's happened before.

I'm pretty sure they're trying to get people to watch the show and obsess over it like MLP so it can be milked to hell and back.
It's happened before.

it's too bad it's a terrible MAD-like spin-off

When you try and make something a fandom

You're going to have a bad time

When you try and make something a fandom

You're going to have a bad time
Trying to make a fandom by using related material from another fandom

Since when has that ever worked?

Because they knew you guys wanted a legitimate pony movie, so they made one that only little girls would be willing to watch.

Because they knew you guys wanted a legitimate pony movie, so they made one that only little girls would be willing to watch.

But think of the moneeyyyyyyy

holy stuff

I was going to post this, :c

But think of the moneeyyyyyyy
But think of the childreeeennnnnnnn
Besides, the movie would get plenty of money anyways because there are enough kids who would want to watch it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:56:33 PM by BlockoCrafter »

also
http://www.mylittleponynews.com/2013/04/theatre-release-of-equestria-girls-june.html

apparently it's official that it'll be heading to theatres
if it were a legit pony movie it would be so loving horrible
>actual mlp movie comes out
>suddenly bronies go outside
>theaters all over the country are instantly filled with fat greasy autistic bronies ordering tickets for themselves and their tulpa/plushie
>"I'd like *deep inhale and exhale* to order two tickets *deep inhale and exhale* for me and Fluttershy."
>employees give them tickets in an awkward fashion
>disgusting fat bronies clog up the theater rooms
>one brony tries to sit down
>"EXCUSE ME MY DERPY TULPA IS SITTING THERE" shouts another brony
>movie begins and the mlp theme begins playing
>bronies sing along so badly, off-key, and so loud that everybody in the world can hear the autism sing
>during the movie bronies shout phrases like "I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash," or "Follow me to the gay bathhouse," and even "Coltcuddling dicussion go!"
>when the movie shows a pony's ass all the bronies whip out their richards and begin masturbating furiously
>an employee outside the room can hear the sound of fapping
>bronies will be loving their tulpas and when they interject they think they're cumming inside their tulpa but they just cum on another brony's hair
>and when the movie ends the bronies roll out of the theater, covered in semen, grease, and autism
>an unlucky employee has to clean up the mess
>employee walks in the the auditorium, sees pools of semen everywhere
>employee's knees go slack, he falls to the ground, and cries before dying of autistic radiation
>the next showtime begins
>the cycle repeats

the only good thing that came out of the mlp movie was that theaters all over the country made billions and billions of dollars from autism

U copied dat thing from de thred sim gtfo