My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669691 times)

Hah, naw, unless it's research or I'm overloaded with work, I never turn down a commission. It's almost finished actually, just drawing the rainbow kittens now.

I'm all hyped for season 4 now, when's it being aired again?

I just got a commission asking me to draw a pony with a six rainbow coloured kittens on her spaceship and this pony is made of light btw.

I don't even understand where these ideas for OC's come from...
It's hard to understand unless you're the one who thought them up, and even then it's confusing. Mine all connect in one odd way or another but I have no idea where most of the ideas came from. I just daydreamed-up something I liked and rolled with it.

Pengie delivers

I'm not sure why the background's so faded, it happened after I exported the image from SAI and opened it with Paint.net.

Pengie delivers

I'm not sure why the background's so faded, it happened after I exported the image from SAI and opened it with Paint.net.
Layering format conflict or what?

or
or
celestia goes into maximum overdrive

She should've gotten the turbo...

Double posts for content!

This is a new NPC That's being added in the 1.2 Update for Terraria.

Her name is "Party girl" and she sells you various party things like confetti.

That obvious reference, eh?

You guys should read Xenophilia very good story. But i warn you it has a lot of clop.

You guys should read Xenophilia very good story. But i warn you it has a lot of clop.
* Kingdaro clears his throat.

Hell~ ♪
No~ ♪

just by reading the name i can tell its something i dont want to know about

just by reading the name i can tell its something i dont want to know about
I feel you. Not even a clopper and i am reading this. My friend kind of pressured me into reading it. But it was good

I'm all hyped for season 4 now, when's it being aired again?
Sorry for double post.
OT: Winter of 2013