My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668551 times)

…Why are there still people saying this show is bland and childish?

…Why are there still people saying this show is bland and childish?
Same reason why not  many people play bl. They see it's appearance and see nothing more. For bl they just see legos and think it is nothing but building up little toy cities to have little pretend stories with. With mlp people see it as a bunch of colorful horses for girls. When people don't like something they find it to be a better occupation to bitch about people liking it than trying to find out why they like it.

Quote from: Uploader Description
This popped into my head so I threw it together. I really want Gilda’s Front Half to be a thing.

thanks for the lol, plast.

I was thinking about posting this in the furry megathread (seeing as it's anthro) or this one (because it's a pony-related image).

You guys don't mind anthro in this thread, do you?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 11:08:53 PM by dargereldren »

i like my fair share of mlp

I think it was decided a few months ago that bronies no longer exist.

GUYS, THIS IS EARTH-SHATTERING
This is cool. They are roommates but, not lovers because, if they did, they would have to remove them because, the show's demographic is for little girls and they watch it for parents and the parents wouldn't be happy. We should just believe shippings will never be canon, no matter how many times they try.

I think it was decided a few months ago that bronies no longer exist.
why are you in here

why are you in here
Isn't it obvious that Nonnel is a ponycigarette. Wait why are you here?