My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7665197 times)

The difference between those promises is that Tony posts in this thread to annoy us, while we post pics because they can make good macros.

Your pics annoy people like me and you know that so you continue to post more outside the megathread. There is even quotes of you admitting to that.

Ich liebe die Scheiße los in diesem Thread.

Not any more I don't. I'll only post fitting macros, and half of mine aren't even ponies.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Apocalypse Now

Could it be Zombie Ponies?

Tom

Ok so I was at Wal-Mart looking for toothpaste and my sister joke lying suggested that I get the "Cars" training toothpaste. Then I said no Emma you're stupid, and then my mom said "luckly she didn't ask you to get the "My Little Pony" brand"

Little did she know...

Ok so I was at Wal-Mart looking for toothpaste and my sister joke lying suggested that I get the "Cars" training toothpaste. Then I said no Emma you're stupid, and then my mom said "luckly she didn't ask you to get the "My Little Pony" brand"

Little did she know...
k

Little did she know...
...the snipers were already in place.

Little did she know...
Tell her.
She'll find out eventually anyways.

My defense mechanism is cause an out burst and answer all questions later.

In case of failure, I have a story ready. Fire your guns. Blow me away.